A what ?

I'm not a wizard, I'm neither a pureblood, a muggle born or a halfblood.
I'm a demigod, the son of hades ruler of the underworld. I am hundreds of years old yet still a child.
I'm Nico and I'm not a wizard. I'm not really anything really they call me "the floater " I'm never Really there, always coming and going. There one minutes and gone the next, I don't like staying in the once place. Maybe it's cause no place suits me, like really suits me.
Camp halfblood, the mortal world, the Roman camp not Even the underworld. Being a child of hades was never easy the constant pressure trying to reassure people I'm not the spawn of Satan but also trying to make "Satan" happy, Hes not much of a happy guy if your wondering.

" But I'm not a wizard " .
"Nico stop your arguing and just do what I say". Usually I'm always up for the argument with my father but today he's in his god form, do not want to be squashed by a giant god. " how am I suppose to know what he looks like ?".
" Tall, bearded, big overcoat usually carry's an umbrella with him ". Sigh
I don't see why I'm always the one to be stuck with these kind of things, he has hundreds of zombies that could do this for him. Im starting to think he likes to see me suffer. His voice softens as he grows down to his mortal form " Nico, I need you to listen very carefully  when we arrive you are no longer a demigod you are no longer a son of hades. Now like we rehearsed, who are you?". This is the fifth time he's asked me in the last five minutes " I'm nico di Angelo and I'm a half blood ". He cocks his eyebrow " And ?" Sigh " and I hope we can become great friends at hogwarts ". He smiles rubbing his hands together " good nico now come on let's head off ". I stare into the dark smoke where once stood my father, I think to myself  I'm not going to enjoy this at all before shadow traveling to the station.

My father wasn't half joking on tall, the man towers over everyone in the whole station. Like a huge gnome to be fairly honest " well I'm Hagrid... so er.. suppose I should give you yer stuff" I take the bag from his hands "thanks".
" now nico remember no one must know about this not anyone here or from the camps. Only dumbledore and the teachers will know. Be safe " not matter how kind his words are, hades whisper is sinister.
" suppose I should Er..get you on the train then " I nod and follow him up to the train.
"Just pick any seat and get changed into yer robes before you get there and er socialise ". I think the last part was sarcasm.
I eventually find a seat next to a odd trio, a bushy haired know it all, a ginger with noticeable sewn patches over his uniform and a boy with a scar. And they're looking at me like I'm the weirdo " well hello there I'm Hermione granger " .
British people have such odd names, I just merely nod in acknowledgment hoping they'd leave me alone and class me as not much of a talker.
" and I'm Ron, Ron Weasley " and " I'm Harry Potter ".
I stare out into the window and decide not to look at the trio any longer.
Harry Potter, the boy that escaped death, I open my mouth wide and they all Perk up ready to hear me speak.
" that's coool I guess ."

For some reason the rest of the train journey was quiet.