Goodbye

NICO POV
It didn't take long for the teacher to get a hold of me, Dumbledore appeared in my dorm room and asked me to follow him to his office.
I knew I was in trouble, a half-blood, invited to this school as guest.
To help protect the chosen one and to keep the school safe attacking the one person he was suppose to protect, it's not exactly the best thing I could have done.
My father..my father was going to be so mad, he probably won't let me leave the underworld TIL I'm dead.
Or he will just kill me himself. " I'm sorry that this hasn't worked out the best for you young Nico, I hoped a strong alliance could have been built for the magical world and your world however these past few months have shown me that we do not make a good mix and perhaps you were not prepared or mature enough to carry out this task. I take part of the responsibly for the failure of this task." I bow my head in shame
"But I also feel I need to apologise for the behaviour of my students ".
I never thought he would be this nice about be throwing his precious chosen one around a forest
" I called your father, he will be here shortly to take you back to the underworld. I'm so sorry this didn't work out Nico"
He places a comforting hand on my shoulder and gives a tight squeeze " perhaps when your older and more experienced this task will be available to you again."
I hope so..not just for me and the fate of the wizarding world but for Simon. What was Simon suppose to do without me ? What am I suppose to tell him?
" I hope so too sir " he gives me a smile and places a lemon sweet into my hand " it would be wise for you to take this time to get your stuff into order Mr. Di Angelo ".
I shadow travel to my empty dorm room and pack my things, I take one last look at my dorm and think to myself
Fuck this place
I swing my fist into the wall once I pulled my fist back these was a bloody dent in the wall.
Fuck this
I grab my stuff and start heading up to Dumbledore office, taking my time. The longer I take the more time I have before my father rips my soul out my chest and throws me into Tartarus.
Should I say goodbye to Simon?
Or should I just leave without saying anything, will he hate me ?
Will he miss me..
I'll miss him but he won't miss me, who could miss nico? I'm pathetic as a mortal, a half blood and a wizard. No one could ever miss me. So I decided to not say goodbye to Simon.
Once in the office my father threw me a disgusted glare.
His cold harsh grip on my shoulder during his and Dumbledore chat made me very aware that I was not on my fathers good side. That I wasn't going to be treated nicely when I get to the underworld.

The last glimpse I had of Hogwarts was the sympathetic eyes of Dumbledore starting into my eyes
He knew
The office was engulfed with thick black smoke,
Hogwarts was no longer my home.

Writers note
Hey guys so what do you think of this chapter??
This story definitely isn't done I just feel like there should be a time skip for Nico to mature and become stronger to help Harry face Voldemort.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if this story is becoming boring or disappointing, I'm trying my best !
TIL NEXT TIME