Big mouthed hat

Hogwarts is filled to the brim with ghosts, they come out the floors, walls, ceilings some even use the door. If my father knew that this was such a big hideout he'd flip. " so first years you will enter the great hall and be placed into your houses by the sorting hat, please enjoy your years at Hogwarts despite whatever house you are sorted into, gryfindor, slytherin, ravenclaw and hufflepuff. Do your houses and school proud " the talk is filled with little emotion by the small old women as if she'd given it a thousand times. As soon as we march in the hall, grows silent and all eyes are on us. " please when i call your name, step forward" she drones out a couple names and is accompanied with the shouts of " Grfyindor !! Slytherin! Hufflepuff!! Ravenclaw". Harry, Ron and even Hermione were all sorted into Gryfindor and the blonde brat was placed into slytherin of course " Nico Di Angelo " I step up not to confidently considering the amount of people's eyes on me, I'm not really a people person on a good day. The hat is placed in my head " Ohhh ohhh how difficult...what to choose what to choose " just hurry up and pick you stupid hat. I don't want to be up here any longer for the to gawk at " hmmm strong willed yet intelligent but brave very brave " just put me anywhere "I think I know we're to put you " finally " SLYTHERIN ". ...anywhere but there.
The people are the slytherin table are let's say ....unique, they resemble the Aries table at camp. Mean dark and brooding but with the power to match their big attitude. " well if it isn't the mudblood " and with my luck I had took the seat to the loud blonde, Draco " your not to big without your Gryfindor friends are you" oh how the gods must hate me. I pick up a piece of meat and burn it for the gods with the help of the row of candles up the table for my offering " listen, Draco I'm sorry to say that I'm not a "mudblood" so don't get to excited, now if we are going to be in the same house maybe we should get off to a better start, do you agree ?" I extend out my hands to allow him to shake on it however Draco looks hesitant but he snorts and extends his hand out to shake " well if your not a mudblood or a friend Potter, then your a friend of mine ".

Hermione pov
Even while Ron was pulling food upon food into his already huge plate he continues on with his whining " I knew there was something up with that guy, he had this dark thing about him. And that name, is it not foreign. He never even knew who Harry Potter was. And I mean even you did Hermione and your a " before he can even finish the stance I've cut him off " A what Ron, muggle born? Don't be so rude. Just because he's slytherin doesn't mean he's evil". Ron and Harry stopped pilling their onto their plates " I mean she has a point Ron, we can't just assume he's evil. We barley know him plus he stood up for us on the train, he can't be at evil ". I smile at the fact Harry to my side, I turn around to look over at the slytherin table and I spot Nico shaking hands with Draco.. sadly Ron notices too " see!! He's shaking hands with Draco the now! So much for him not being evil, he's shaking hands with a death eater in the making ". But how do we know he's a death eater, just because of his family's name everyone assumes he's evil and twisted. Even though he displays those traits. I almost pity him, I pity Draco.

Nico pov
It's my first class,potions -The teacher is a tall middle aged man with long greasy hair, crooked nose and the most disgusted look on his face - Harry and Ron arrive late causing a scene just as the teacher is about to speak " oh they're going to get it " Draco whispers. " oh mr. Potter so glad you could grace us with your presence ....sit " well I can tell he's not a social guy " 10 points from Gryfindor " the Gryfindor of the class all sigh and dart their stairs of hatred towards Harry and Ron - some even direct them towards snape- Draco whispers to me again " snape is the head of slytherin, he had a hatred for all the Gryfindor". Well that's..good for us I guess.
Throughout the whole lesson Snape picks off at Ron and Harry everyone chance he could, but his darted to Hermione as she was answering all his questions effortlessly " miss granger no ones likes a know it all " all the slytherin laugh at the comment " that's what the mudblood deserves to be put in her place " I look over at Hermione, tears building in her eyes " Draco do you ever shut up ". It came out louder than I intended causing the whole class to stop " mr di Angelo do you have something to say " sigh don't do it don't do it.
You see I feel bad when I see people cry, especially when it's due to someone hurting them. Seeing Hermione cry made me think.
" Spawn of hades " the dirt on the ground didn't soften the landing not one bit.
" death boy " the passing comment
" did you hear about him? And his sister " bianca was the purest person I ever met, she was the best sister and friend I could have ever have asked for. She defended me, looked after me and loved me. She didn't deserve to die.

Draco is on the floor clutching his bleeding nose his friends jumping to his aid, I pull my arm back and place it next to my side " stop saying that word".

Writer note
Heyyy guys! Sorry this is short still a bit slow cause still the the beginning! Enjoy :)