eleven

daniel s
how bout i pick you up at 9

blair
mEET ME OUTSIDE BABY ITS A VIBE

daniel s
that wasn't what i was uh doing
but glad you listen to us!

blair
then what were we doing
hOLY SHIT RIGHT THATS TONIGHT
yeah 9 is good

daniel s
ok good i was coming anyways

blair
oh good to know
wait where are we going
what do i wear
do i cake my face or keep it natural
daniel james seavey you better get your ass here right now

daniel s
oh hey uh it's a surprise
dress casual
keep it natural
and my ass is here right now:)

blair
ur annoying

daniel s
but you love me

blair
HAHAHAHAHA
WHO TOLD YOU THAT

daniel s
:(

blair
danny i'm playin
READ 7:58 PM
daniel
ily
READ 7:59 PM
ok fine be that way ugly
READ 8:01 PM
-
i roll my eyes at daniel being childish and get up to go take a shower. once i get to the bathroom with my speaker and charger in hand i set everything up. i get undressed and get in, washing my body and hair as quickly as i can. once i'm done i hop out and wrap a towel around my body, walking to my room to find clothes.

"casual b, dress casual," i whisper to myself while looking at my closet. i furrow my eyebrows trying to figure out an outfit in my head. i decide to throw on light wash, high waisted, ripped jeans, a white, spaghetti strap crop top, a red zip up hoodie, and my black and white checkered vans. i walk over to my vanity and start to blow dry my hair. once i'm done i put a small amount of concealer under my eyes, set it, apply mascara, and put on chapstick. i walk over back to the bathroom to brush my teeth, put on deodorant and perfume, and just sit on my phone and wait.

daniel s
hi i left a little to early
cause i didn't know how long it was gunna take
or if there was traffic
but i'm at your house

blair
okay i'm coming rn

-
i rush around, turning of my speaker, shoving my phone in my pocket, grabbing my wristlet from my room along with my keys, and running down the stairs and out the door. i open the door to daniels car and hop in. i turn to him and smile, him returning one but it slowly fading away after a few seconds making me confused.

"i already screwed up," he starts to say. "i'm gunna need you to get out of the car." i give him a confused look and slowly get out of the car, shutting the door. seconds later he gets out out of the car and walks over to me with a cute smile plastered on his face. he then opens them door for me causing my to laugh. i say thank you and get into the car once again. once he's in the car he pulls out of the driveway and starts to drive to wherever we're going.

"i can't believe you just did that," i say in shock while looking over to him.

"what are you talking about," he questions, giving me a small shrug.

"you actually made me get out of the car so you could open the door for me and let me get in the car again," i say as it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"what can i say? my momma raised me right," he tells me with a cheeky smile. i laugh at him and roll my eyes. i look out the window, taking in the scenery as we drive. we don't drive for long before he pulls in front of a bowling alley that was dead, parking the car.