fifteen

daniel s
hey b

blair
yes

daniel s
are you almost ready

blair
yeah are you on your way

daniel s
i'll leave right now
ill be there in 15

blair
okay i'll be here
READ 5:56 PM

-
blair's pov
-
i locked my phone as i got up from my bed to get my red converse from the closet. i was wearing a red crew neck with white high waisted shorts. he said to dress in that so i tried my best to be warm, comfy, and cute. i just had my hair up in a ponytail with mascara and chapstick on. after all, he didn't tell me where we were going. now that i think about it, he didn't tell me where we were going last time either. if there's more dates after this i hope this doesn't become a habit. i look over to my phone as i hear it go off.
-
daniel s
get ur a$$ out here boi
-
i laugh at his stupidity and grab my phone off the charger, along with my keys and head out the door to his car. i stand there for a minute before he rolls down the window, lowering his head.

"what are you doing?" he asked with a light laugh.

"well last time i got in the car you made me get out because you didn't open the door for me. so can i open the door for myself or are you going to?" i say while making eye contact with him.

"oh my gosh, hold on hold on," he unbuckles his seatbelt and hops out of the car. he opens the door and gestures for me to get in. i sit and get situated as he closes the door and gets in.

"maybe next time you'll be out of the car to open the door," i say as i turn my ringer off and look over to him.

"so there's gunna be a next time?" he says with a cheeky smile.

"we'll see how today goes seavey," i laugh as he pulls out of the driveway. the car ride to where daniel only knows was filled with laughter and music. for only knowing him for a short amount of time i feel comfortable around him.

"daaaaaaaaniel, we've been driving for so long when are get gunna get there," i wine as i lean forward to rest my head on the dashboard.

"we've legit been driving for 15 minutes are you ok," he says as he pulls over.

"we're here?" i question as i perk up in the black leather seat.

"yeah but stay there," he tells me as he gets out of the car. he comes around and opens the door for me to get out.

"now close your eyes and cover them so i know your not peaking," he instructs as he intertwines our hands together. i do as told and start to follow his lead. i can tell were at the beach because of the waves and the sand that's making it hard for me to walk through in my sneakers. we come to a stop and i feel daniel's hand let go of mine.

"ok, now, open," he says. i drop my hand and open my eyes and take in my surroundings. a blanket is on the ground with lit candles that are holding the edges down. above, there's a white umbrella that has lights around the edge so you can see better, considering the sun is setting. there's a box of pizza off to the side with a bunch of other snacks and drinks and even some board games. i look over to daniel who's just staring at me with a small smile on his face.

"what the fuck, when did you do this?" i ask as we walk over to the blanket to sit down.

"like an hour ago i think," he shrugs as he grabs the pizza box, placing it in the middle of us. i sit in awe as i eat the pizza and stare at the sunset. i can't believe he really set all this up in an hour without any help.