twenty nine

blair's pov
-
we've been driving for about four hours now and we just hit las vegas. so far it's been pretty chill, everyone's been on their phones or talking about whatever. jonah and the rest of the crew has been following daniel's car and we only lost them once because jonah was not paying attention. other than that we've been having a good time, or at least the people in daniels car has i don't know about the others.

"bro i'm hungry," jack pipes up from in the back seat.

"me too actually, can we stop somewhere?" alex adds in while daniel looks back at them through the rear view mirror. he turns his head to me and raises his eyebrows as if he's asking me if i'm hungry as well. i nod my head and get my phone to call corbyn to see if they want to stop too. after a few rings his face appears on the phone screen.

"zach! shut up i'm on the phone! what's up?" he questions as he puts an airpod in his ear so he can hear me over zach and bella being obnoxious and the music in the background.

"we're getting hungry, do you guys want to stop somewhere and get food?" i ask him.

"hey jonah, do you want to stop and get food?" zachs head perks up from behind corbyns.

"uh yeah," zach answers in a duh ton for jonah, causing corbyn to turn around and shoot him a death glare.

"yeah we can," jonah says as a chick-fil-a comes into view. daniel pulls into the parking lot with jonah behind him. once everyone's out of the cars we get inside and put two tables at the end of a booth after we order our food. while we were waiting for jonah and zach to come back with our food, all of us were making small talk or were on our phones.

"daniel," i say while i have my camera ready to take a pic of him once he looks up at me. once he does i hit the button and put a bunch of stickers on it because why not.

blairbrooks via story

a lot of the fans screenshot the pic, reposting it onto their page to freak out over it

a lot of the fans screenshot the pic, reposting it onto their page to freak out over it. some even responding to the pic in my dms.

we finish eating fairly quickly because of how hungry we are and back on the road we go to see what this long trip ahead of us has in store.

🍒⚡️

hi ladies it's been a hot minute and i know this is really short but ya girl has been sad and stressed lately so i haven't really been writing. i did something a little different and i think i'm gunna throw some stories in the future chapters as well. but thank you so so so much for 43k reads! i cant believe that many people read my book it's insane:) also who scored tickets to the 8 letters tour? i didn't:( but let me know if you did and what show you're going to!! much love<33