thirty three

(hi please read the an at the end, it's kinda of important/a heads up<3)
blair's pov
-
we made it to new york and it's everything i imagined it would be. crowded with people, full of buildings, and everyone doing their own thing. i think that's why i wanted to come here so badly. seeing how diverse the people and jobs are here is so cool. i like watching people just living their lives.

when we pulled up the hotel we sat in the car for a few and waited for jonah and the rest of the crew to get their stuff up to the rooms so a few of them could help us out of the car with our stuff. well mostly help jack and i because we can't really carry anything. once jonah and zach came out to help us, we all struggled to get into the elevator to get the rooms but we managed. i refuse to let my injuries interfere with my time here. the doctor said my concussion should suppress by tonight the latest because it wasn't as bad as it could be. my head was starting to feel better because after i did jacks makeup i slept the rest of the way. jack has daniel take his makeup off at some point in the car ride so he didn't get here with it on. plus that's really bad for his skin.

"i think that you guys should all continue to rest today and we can start exploring and making plans tomorrow," corbyn said as he put jacks suitcase in front of the door to open it. he opened it to reveal a room with two queen size beds, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a couch. daniel, jack, alex, and i are all staying in one room while zach, jonah, eva, and bella are staying in the other. corbyns obviously going to stay with christina so that lets everyone have a bed.

"i think that's a smart idea, we can just all chill in one room and have a movie night considering it's 6 pm," daniel says as he places our bags on the bed we're going to be sleeping on.

and that's what we did. we watched about five movies, someone falling asleep omg every so often. corbyn decided to go to christina's after the third movie. zach and bella went back to their room after the fourth one we watched. jonah and bella are passed out on the pull out couch. jack and alex are asleep in the bed next to daniel and i's. daniel and i are the only two awake right now, we just finished watching baywatch. it was so funny but we couldn't really laugh because everyone around us was alseep.

"should we wake up jonah and bella?" i look up at daniel. he shakes his head. "nah they should be fine, they look comfy."

we look over and see them both sprawled across each other. i let out a little laugh as i turn off the tv and pull out my phone. "i wanna post another pic of us on insta but i don't which on" i day as i scroll through my snapchat memories. we didn't really take any pictures along the way with one another. it's mostly scenery of the drive. "we could take one right now," he suggests as he sits up. "i don't feel like getting out of bed, lets just take one of us holding hands or something," i say as i place my hand down. daniel places his finger on top of my knuckle. i look at him and he has a shit grin placed on his face.

"you're an ass," i say as i struggling to take the picture with my cast but i manage. "yeah but you're stuck with me," he says as he gives me a kiss. i roll my eyes and we lay back down.

blairbrooks

liked by beautychickee, bellawella, and 122,726 othersblairbrooks i just wanted a cute pic of us holding hand and he does this:(( we made it to ny thoload 5

blairbrooks i just wanted a cute pic of us holding hand and he does this:(( we made it to ny tho
load 5.7k comments
corbynbesson how on earth did u take this
blairbrooks @corbynbesson i struggled but i figured it out 😌
user1 ^^ does anyone have any idea why she struggled
blairbrooks @user1 daniel, jack, alex and i got into a car accident but we're getting better!! i broke my arm so it was hard to take this but it came out cute so it's okay
user2 @blairbrooks omg:(( i hope you guys are okay!! love you.
beautychickee can't wait to see u tomorrow!!
blairbrooks @beautychickee i'm so excited to meet u!
user3 the content we're going to get tomorrow>>>

🍒⚡️

hi i think i'm going to be ending this book in the next chapter. i feel like i've been dragging with book on and i don't really have any ideas for it anymore but i uhhh might write another one who knows. i've fallen down the whole of the tiktok boys and i kinda wanna write a book about one of them but idk man that's scary. let me know if you guys would read it! or let me know who you guys want me to write about next. thank you all so much for all the love on the book for over 100k reads!! that's insane. i hope i can finish this the right way. i have a good idea in mind and i want it to be a happy one:) much love <33