eighteen

blair's pov
-
i stared at my phone for a few minutes, reading the text over and over again.

'i cant believe my girlfriend is going out on a date with my four best friends and not me'

he called me his girlfriend. his girlfriend. his fucking girlfriend. i cant believe he called me that. what does this mean? are we together? he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend. maybe he forgot to put almost in front of it. yeah yeah. that's what happened.

i shake that thought to the back of my mind, for now, and go and get ready to get lunch with the boys. i walk over to my closet to find an outfit because i can't go in sweats and a sweatshirt. i mean i could but i'd rather not. i decide to throw on black ripped jeans, a black bralette, a oversized navy blue and black flannel, and some navy blue converse. i walked over to my vanity to put on mascara and chapstick, spraying some perfume on me after i was finished. i decided to leave my hair alone since i'm too lazy to do it. i texted jack to see what the plan was with getting to the restaurant.
-

blair
are you guys picking me up or are we all taking an uber

jack
um we're classy MEN
of course we're picking you up

blair
zachs not driving right

jack
gosh no
we aren't that stupid

blair
well

jack
i'm hurt
we'll be there in 10

blair
ight i'll be here
READ 2:37 PM
-
i scroll through instagram to kill time while i wait for the boys to get here. as i was watching a dog video i heard banging on my door. i grab my wristlet and keys then run down the stairs to yell at whoever keeps banging on the door.

"FBI OPEN UP!" i hear corbyn scream in a deep voice. i swing the door open and give him the most unamused expression.

"you're really not funny," i tell him while i step onto the porch to shut and lock the door. i walk past him and make my way to the car.

"i'm actually so funny, you just don't appreciate it," he says from behind me. i roll my eyes and reach to open the door to the front seat.

"ah, ah, ah," corbyn stops me from opening the door. he reaches over and opens it for me, i give him a 'really?' look that he just shrugs off with a smile.

"what is it with you boys always opening car doors for people?" i ask as i buckle my seat belt because safety first.

"we were raised to be fine young men if i do say so myself," zach expresses while fixing his nonexistent tie.

"zach, you're literally a child," i say with a laugh as jonah pulls away from the front of my house.

"we're literally both 17 what are you talking about?" he said confused.

"actually, my birthday is next month which means i'll be turning 18. i'm a year older than you. you are a child," i state as i look back at him. he huffs and crosses his arms, turning his head to look out the window. i let out a small laugh as i look out the window and take in my surroundings.

after a good 20 minutes, jonahs cherry red sports car pulls into the parking lot of applebee's. we all hop out of the car and start to make our way to the restaurant. once we get in a waiter leads us to a booth near the back by the kitchen. i thank him as i scoot into the seat, jack coming next to me. zach, corbyn, and jonah are all across from jack and i as we look at the menu.