twenty six

blair's pov
-
i roll over on the couch and end up falling off. i groan as i lie on the floor, still tired and not wanting to get up.

"do you need help?" i open one of my eyes to see corbyn standing over me. i close my eyes and lift both of my hands up so he can lift me up. after he struggles to lift me off the ground i look at the time. 10:43 pm.

"thanks, where's daniel? i'm going to go home and shower and do laundry," i say as i slip on my shoes on.

"i uh think he's upstairs in his room," he states as he collapses onto the couch to watch whatever's on. i run up the stairs and knock on daniels door once i reach his room. i hear a faint 'come in' over the music he's playing. i open the door to see him and jack sitting on the floor on their phones.

"hey i'm going to go home to do some stuff," i tell him as i lean against the door frame. he whips his head up and starts to stand up.

"why don't you stay again?" he stands in front of me with a pout.

"i cant because we're about to drive across the country in like three days and i have no clean clothes and i smell like ass," i laugh as he pouts even more. "but you can shower here and just wear my clothes," he reasons with me.

"daniel," i start, "i'm going home."

"okay okay, be safe and text me when you get home," he states before he presses a kiss to my forehead. i smile as i wave bye to him and walk down the hallway, hearing the door shut when i reach the stairs.

"bye corbyn, have a good time doing whatever," say as i exit the house and walk down the walkway to my car.

the drive home wasn't long because there was no traffic. i was just excited to shower and walk around naked because of how hot it was tonight. i walk through the door as i get a phone call. i answer, not bothering to look at the caller id.

"hello," i say i walk upstairs to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"hey, what are you doing right now?" zach says into the phone.

"uh i'm about to hop in the shower why," i ask clearly confused considering i just left his house.

"do you wanna come over after you shower?" he asks with a hopeful tone.

"zach i just left your house," i laugh as i get in the shower, standing farthest away from the water.

"then can we come over," he suggests.

"bye zach, you can come over tomorrow while i pack," i hang up the phone and start to take my shower. once i'm done and dried off i walk to my room to throw on a sports bra and soffe shorts. i grab my laundry from inside my closet and walk downstairs to the washer and drier in the hallway closet. after i separate the clothes and put a load in i hear a knock on the door. i walk over, wondering who is knocking on my door at almost 12:30 at night. i open the door to come face to face with five smiling idiots with pillows and duffle bags in their hands.

"it's tomorrow," zach says with a cheeky smile. i step to the side to let all of them in, rolling my eyes.

"you know what i meant zach," i shut the door behind them as they drop everything in the living room.

"cute pajamas blair, i like the shorts," daniel says as he sits in the couch.

"thank you, i'm not changing because i wasn't expecting company tonight," i shoot a death glare at zach who just smiles. "which means you're all sleeping down here," i tell them with a smile. they all groan except daniel, who has a smug smile on his face. "you too seavey, you can thank zach for that."

i walk over to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. as i walk back i see all the boys are sprawled our in the living room. i step over all of them to sit on the couch and watch tv while i eat and wait for my laundry.

"so now that you guys are all here, i have no food to feed you so i hope you ate and the blankets are in the closet that's over there," i stop talking to point to the closet that has the washer and drier in it, "have fun down here, i'm tired so once my laundry is done i'm going to bed."

"do you want us to get your laundry for you so you can go to bed?" daniel asks as he props himself up on his elbows.

"if you guys are cool with that then yeah, i'll fold it all tomorrow," i look at all of them as i finish my cereal.

"yeah that's fine, we can fold it too if you want considering that we just came over," zach says as he sits up.

"ugh you guys are the best," i start as i stand up, "there's another load in the basket next to the washer," step over all the boys to go rinse our my bowl and put in the dish washer.

"goodnight, stay up as late as you want but don't be too loud and eat all my food," i say as i walk up the stairs to my room. i get a goodnight from each of the boys as i shut my door. i plop onto my bed and get all comfy before and fall asleep.

🍒⚡️

hi this is a bit of a filler but i needed to update and say that i don't know when the next time i'll be able to update a good chapter because schools starting soon and i'm super stressed but yeah i hope you all like it, much love<33