Explaination of the vamp theory

A/N: ok, i know u will all hate me for making this weeks update an AN but this needed to be done.

I feel like a lot of you are kinda conpuzzled on my theory about vampires, it is very weird and abstact so i'll do my best.

So vampires CAN eat normal food. But they need blood to live and not by eating it.

When they inject themselves, they then function like you and me. If the person they get blood from is sick, they instantly  obtain that illness until the blood passes through, they only eat once a week.

And just like they obtain illness from their blood sorce, they may obtain personality traits. 

Ex: Someone is very clingy/protective, they get "harvested". Gerard then would become clingy to mikey or frank or whoever he wants to be clingy to.

Also, their heart pumps the blood and they are warm (not edward cullens) and they do NOT sparkle in sunlight, or burn. But they dont tan either. So yeah.

Yes, this is foreshadowing...

I'm sorry

Don't hurt me plz.

LOVE YOUU GUYYYSSS thanks for sticking with me! I really appreciate it! Also, on my profile, i know that it has some weird name on there for some addiction joke about fanfic (ITS NOT A PHASE MOOOM (sorry)) but my real name is Lilie (pronounced like the flower Lily) AND IF YOU WORK AT STARBUCKS AND IF I EVER MEET U IRL AT STARBUCKS I EXPECT MY NAME TO BE SPELLED RIGHT!

Sorry, im ranting. If you have any questions about the theory plz messege me! 

Love,

-L

(P.S: GO LISTEN TO GIRLS/GIRLS/BOYS I LOVE THAT SONG NOW GO LISTEN TO IT RN OK BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS)