Say yes to the dress

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a whole but I HAVE A GREAT IDEA (its not mcr sorry) FOR THE REST OF THIS FIC AND PROB LIKE TWO SEQUALS!!!  Also should I include Rikey, Peterick, or Petekey??? Let me know what ya think! Thats all for now!- L

Ryans P.O.V.

Tonight was the night. 

Tonight is Brendon and I's 3rd anniversary. Everything is planned out perfectly.

Next Sauterday night, I was going to propose to the love of my life. My best friend.

But first I have to go to an appointment with my real estate agent to look at apartments, because obviously we need to move in when we get married. 

—-

I laced up my vans, grabbed my keys and ran to the car.

Right now, I live with my brother and his friend, its definitely NOT the right place for me, I enjoy privacy, and I DEFINITELY don't get it when I live with others.

I jumped into my car, put on my seatbelt and backed out of the driveway. 

                                                                         <time skip>

I pulled into a clean parking lot outside of a smaller, one-level brick house in a quiet neighborhood. It had a weeping willow outside and I could see a good-sized backyard and a playhouse in it,

This was definitely too much money, but maybe it will be OK.

I walked up the three cement stairs with two black ceramic flower pots with lavender trees kn them and rang the doorbell.

"Hello, my name is Cherri, You must be Ryan. I believe we spoke on the phone?" She said un a cheerful voice. She had shorter blonde wavy hair, a multicolor neon floral dress, and bright red, shorter heels.

"Hi, yes I do believe we spoke on the phone." I said.

"Ok great, let me show you around! Whats your budget?"

"Anywhere between 25,000 and 30,000." I said.

Me and my parents have a weird realationship, they don't like me, but they're rick so they pay for my needs as long as I stay away from them.

"Ok great! This house is 27,500 so it should be right in your price range!" She said, "Let me give you the tour!"

"Ok cool" I said stepping onto the hardwood floors of the house.

Right away, we stepped into a room a presume to be a living room, it has high, elegant  ceiling with a champagne colored chandelier hanging from the center,  light dimly flooding off of the elegant glass.

"Wow, this place looks ten times better in person!" Cherri remarked.

"Yeah, ok listen, I don't even want to see the other rooms, i'll take this house, can we head back to your office so I can sign papers?" I say bluntly, I really love this house.

"Wow, um m'kay then, i'll meet you back there I guess." She said, probably extremely surprised.

"Ok great, see you in a sec" I said as I scrambled out to my car.

-time skip because I'm sure you donmt wat to read about paperwork-

I left Cherri's office and went out to drive to the Jewelers which happened to be owned by franks Dad.

As I opeded up the glass doors, light flooded into my eyes from the display cases.

I don't get why they have to put lights on those damn things, they're shiny enouvh on their own.

"George, how are you!" He said, his thick New York accent tainting his voice.

"I'm great Mr. Iero!"

"What brings you into the shop today, George?" He asked.

"Oh so you know my Bo- Girlfriend Brianna?" Good thing I cought myskef, Mrs. Iero isn't homophobic, but Mr. Iero is so we say that Brenny is my girlfriend and we make him wear drag when we are together.

"Oh yes, what about her?" He said, getting more and more excited.

I'm proposing to her this Sauterday and I need to get hi-her a ring"

"Oh thats wonderful! What type of ring are you looking for?"

"Me and Bri have talked about it hypothetically, and we both agree to just get plain, silver bands instead of anything too extravagant."

"Oh yes, right this way!" He said directing me towards a display on his right.

"Those two are perfect" I said, pounting to two silver bands, one with the sun engraved into the front of it and one with the moon and stars.

"Great choice!" He said, grabbing a random ring of keys and unlocking the glass display.

I have always wondered why they put expensive things in glass cases, like seriously people, we can smash them. We have baseball bats.

"Is there anyway you could engrave the word "always" into the inside if the ring?"

"Yes, of course George!" He said, grabbing binder with diffrent fonts inside. "Pick one you like and I will have thrm ready in an hour."

I flipped the binder open to a random page, closed my eyes,  lifted my hand above my head and slammed it on the paper, my index finger pointef out.

"This one" I said. The font reminds me of the font in American Horror Story. Its perfect.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am" I said with confidence.

Sauterday night is going to be wild.

A/N: Well this was fun to write! Thanks for reading, i'll have another chapter out soon!!!