The after party

Brendons POV

This new kid is like super pale.

But I probably shouldn't be judging, I totally forgot that I was wearing lingerie from earlier.

Ryan had spent the night before and Frank just randomly called, and I guess my brain wasn't exactly working as it should.

Around 3:00, me and Ry headed back to my place.

"Hey babe, can we stop bye- OHH THAT SIGN SAYS PUPPIES FOR SLAE CAN WE GO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?" Ryan squealed like a 7th grader after their first kiss.

"Fiiiiinnee, but you owe me later" I said smirking. Ryan winking in return.

We headed into a pet store, it was a teal building with a blue roof, and the jackass of a manager had decided to hang uo a big fat banner that said 'PUPPIES FOR SALE' in red bold letters.

We jogged through the parking lot, excited for puppies, this should be interesting.

We walked inside and a bell rang as I held the door open for Ry. 

"Thanks babe" he said cheerfully, practically skipping into the brightly colored petstore.

As we walked in, a women I assumed to work at the petstore walked up to us.

"Hey, can I help you guys find anything?" She said with monotone lingering in her words. I recognized her from somewhere, I think her name is like margeret or something.

"Yeah where are th- wait are you Melanie from chem class?" Ryan asked, tilting his head sideways a little as he did. Why does he have to be so cute all the time, that little fucker.

"Yeah" she said, obviously more relaxed. "So whatcha guys need?" She said bluntly.

"Where are the puppies?" I asked, popping their on yoing bubble of ackwardness that began to make me uncomfortable. 

"Down their, make a left" she said, gesturing to the right of us.

"Thanks Mel" Ryan said softly, almost nervous to call her 'Mel'.

"Just doin' my job!" She said.

"OH MY GOSH LOOK AT HIS LITTLE JELLYBEAN TOES" Ryan said, picking up a small bulldog puppy.

"We should probably get out of here if we wanna leave with just the two of us." I said.

"Fiine" ryan whinned. "We'll be back tomorrow" he whispered to the puppy, gently setting him back in the playpen with the five others.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Thats a really stupid question, breadbin" he said, 'booping' my nose as he said 'breadbin' with unneeded exaggeration.

"Ok, lets kill tonight" I said, almost a whisper.