Chapter 6

Donna paced into the house happily. It was 7:35pm when she got home because of all the clients she had. Today she was more happy than usual because a big time rapper (that shall remain nameless for now) asked her to be the leading lady in his video.

She always wanted to he a video vixen but never got the chance until now. Many people looked over her once they found out she was trans.

"I have arriveddddd!!" She said as always, spinning and twirling around.

When no one responded, she turned up her nose.

"What's wrong with y'all now??" She placed both hands on her hips.

Koi stood up with a straight face.

Donna knew something was wrong when Koi wasn't being all goofy as usual.

"Glad you could finally make it home. We need to talk." She replied, folding her arms.

Avery kept her hands on her head, she didn't want to even look at Donna.

"About what? Damn, I just got home. You could have at least asked me how my day was." She dropped her bag on the floor then slipped off her shoes.

Koi chuckled. "I would but.... I don't give a damn about that. Someone came by here looking for you??"

Donna pulled her hair up in a bun then sat on the other couch across from Avery.

"Okay?? What did they want?" She grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels.

"Well, she gave me this number. She wants you to call her." Koi threw the paper with Shanghai's number on it towards her.

Donna reached down and picked it up. When she read the name that was on the paper, she eyes widen.

"How the hell did she find our address?!"

"Don't know. Don't care. Now you need to explain why the hell a pregnant woman was in front of my motherfuckin' doorstep saying that's she pregnant with your child." Koi retorted with anger in her voice.

"What??" Doebi said, coming into the living room.

She had just woke up from her nap and thought she would get up to find something to eat.

"Shit..." Koi turned around, rubbing her hand across her face.

"Another baby??" Doebi said, looking at Donna.

"Doebi, I-I....." Donna didn't know what to say.

Avery shot her head up, gaping at Doebi.

"What a whole damn minute...."

"What's wrong now??" Doebi rolled her eyes.

"The fuck you mean another baby?? I heard that shit." She stood up then strolled over to her.

"Nothing." Doebi looked down only to have her head picked back up.

"You better tell me. Tell me right now." Avery demanded.

"Avery, calm down man. Don't be too hard on her." Koi said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Avery gape at her for a second then turned to Doebi.

"Tell me."

Doebi felt trapped. It was obvious that now was the time she HAD to tell Avery the truth.

"I'm pregnant."

Avery paused to process what she had just heard.

"By Donna huh??" She slid her hands in her pockets.