Chapter 17

Avery looked over at Koi as she got herself ready in front of the mirror. A soft smile came across her face. She was elated that all the drama had calmed down. The last few months were crazy but to finally lay next to Koi every night was a dream come true for her.

"Why you always gotta look at me like that?" She chuckled, turning around.

"Oh? I can't look at you?" Avery got up off the bed and paced to her.

"Nobody said you couldn't ma." Koi bit down on her bottom lip, watching her come over.

Avery wrapped her arms around her waist then gazed into her eyes.

"How you feelin?" Koi asked, gently rubbing her head.

"Great. I'm happy. How are you feeling?"

"Never been better babes." She laughed.

"Shits been crazy but I ended up right where I wanna be. I love you Koi."

"I feel the same. I love the other girls... got a lot of love for them but there was always something about you since the day I met you. I love you more."

Avery started tearing up a bit.

"Oh don't tell me you gettin' soft on a nigga!"

Avery chuckled. "Shut up Koi. That's like the most sweetest thing you said to me. I never heard anything like that before but by your actions I always knew you loved me. You could go years without saying you loved me and I would know you did because of the way you treat me."

Koi picked her up and wrapped her legs around her waist. "Greeneyed bandit."

"The hell- Is that my new nickname now?"

As they talked among eachother, there was a knock at the door. Avery jumped down off Koi the strolled out the door.

"I wonder who that is this time of morning." Avery opened the door and her heart dropped.

It was Eric.

》》》》》》》》》》》》

{Doebi & Donna's house}

Doebi got off the couch and waddle in the kitchen. "DONNA!"

Donna was upstairs cleaning and moving stuff around. Loud music was playing so she didn't hear Doebi when she called.

Suddenly, Doebi screamed and dropped down to the floor. Water began rolling down both of her legs.

"DONNAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Donna still didn't hear her. She was too busy upstairs, twerking in the mirror.

Doebi leaned over on her side and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

She called Koi and waited for her to answer.

"Come onnnn! Fuck!" She held her stomach.

Koi finally picked up. "Doebi, what's up?"

"My. Water. Broken. Donna. Upstairssss... AH! Cleaning and the music is loud! She can't hear me!"

"OH SHIT! I'LL BE OVER THERE IN A MINUTE! STAY WHERE YOU AT! DON'T MOVE, AIGHT!" She shouted before hanging up the phone.

》》》》》》》》》》》

"DOEBI'S WATERBROKE! FUCK ERIC! WE GOTTA GO RIGHT NOWWW!" Koi grabbed Avery's arm, jetting out the door right pass Eric.

"KOI! WE'RE LEAVING BRYSON! HOLD ON!" Avery screamed as she pulled away.

"My bad! Go get'em!"

Eric just stood there looking like the jackass that he was.

Avery came back out of the house, holding Bryson in her arms.

"Walk a little bit faster than that Av!" Koi shouted.

"I'm comin' dammit."

She loaded Bryson in the four door truck then got in. Before Avery could put her seatbelt on, Koi was already backing out the driving way.

"Damn! Slow damn! They don't live that far away!"

Koi ignored her and continued to speed to Doebi and Donna's house.

When she finally got there, she jumped out the car with it still running and busted the door down to the house.

Doebi was still laying on the floor, screaming.

Koi grabbed her and threw her over her shoulder. "I'll call Donna's ass when we get there, I ain't got time to play with her!!"

Koi ran back out and opened the back door of the truck, putting Doebi in.

"Shittt! Ima kill Donna!!" Doebi screamed, gripping the side of the car door.

"I am too!!" Koi replied, getting in the driver's seat.

Pressing her foot in the gas, she got zoomed out the yard.

"Koi! Slow your ass down! You gon' get stopped!"

Koi didn't listen and continued to speed off like a bat out of hell.

Suddenly, police sirens could be heard from behind her.

"See... what I fuckin' tell you!" Avery rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Shit!" Koi pulled over and sighed.