Trouble in Paradise

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! So I just came back from Warped Tour....Saw Derek Sanders and Travis Clark....My life is complete <3 Anyhoo, here's Chapter 33, ENJOY!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Levy P.O.V

I was in love with C.J. Baker. No, this wasn't some man I was secretly meeting behind Gajeel's back. She was a writer that I had fallen in love with when I was browsing through the book store. It was such a romantic, magical, scandalous series about forbidden love. A rich prince and a poor sorceress fall in love and have some heated moments while trying to hide from the prince's fiance, who's sworn on killing every magical  being in the kingdom. There were seven books in the series, and I was already towards the end of book one.

When I was back at school, I was so dazed into my book I was bumping into people left and right. I closed my book for a second to look for my boyfriend. I found him scrummaging through his bag and putting things in his locker. I continued to stare at him in the distance with wandering eyes. I didn't mean to come on like a pervert, but Gajeel looked pretty sexy in the new spring uniform. The short-sleeved white polo made his arms look even more broad, and the black khakis were just beautiful on him. I ran up to him and immediately wrapped my arms around him. "Whoa there, Pipsqueak," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. I looked up and planted a kiss on his lips; short and sweet. He rubbed his hand on my head and asked, "Your parents finally released you from prison?"

"My dad did. My mom and brother were debating on whether to send me off to boarding school or not."

His eyes widened. "Are you for real?"

I playfully pushed him and said, "Of course not! I'm staying here, don't worry about it." He sighed with relief and kissed my forehead. He closed his locker, adjusted his bag onto his shoulder, grabbed my hand, and we started walking. 

There were less stares now that Gajeel and I've been dating for four months. Sure, there were the occasional whispers of how I we were the new social-outcast couple, but we didn't care. We continued our day as if those people didn't exist and just paid attention to our friends. I dropped Gajeel off first at his English class, but also to pay a quick visit to my dad. My dad, out of everyone in my family, was considered to be the good guy in this whole thing. He's softened up with the whole fiction book thing, and he was beginning to warm up to Gajeel. My mother, however, was slowly becoming more and more like the wicked witch of the west. Ever since I was a little girl, I always wondered, why was my mother so strict when it came to me?

When we arrived at his classroom, I still had twenty minutes to burn before class started. Gajeel leaned against the door and rubbed his hands against my arms. He sighed and just continued to look at me. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. It's just...really good to see you back in that uniform."

I scoffed. "Gajeel Redfox, are you flirting with me?" I could sense a shade of pink appearing on his cheeks. He placed his hands on my waist to bring me closer to his body and whispered, "Hush now, will ya? I'm trying to keep my bad boy reputation. Besides, those compliments are for your ears and your ears only."

"Well I feel honored," I chuckled, wrapping my hands around him and leaning in to kiss him. Our lips sweetly touched for less than a minute. He pulled away and asked, "Wanna come over today after school?"

My eyes widened. "But, aren't your parents home now? I don't know if I'm comfortable meeting the man who...you know."

"My parents aren't going to be home until five. You can stay for a few hours, have some home made dinner...and do other things."