Prolouge

"Rey. I want you to Join me." Kylo begged.

Rey was hesitant. She didn't know whether it was ben or kylo asking her. There was good in him. she knew it. If she joined there would be a way to change the plans he wanted to achieve. That was the only chance she'll have without leaving her loved ones...the resistance. Kylo dreaded the resistance due to past situations. But that was the 'past' rey thought,As the desperate man in front of her said ~ "let the past die" . But she didn't agree to killing it. She new changes are very possible. And one change can be changing kylos path with her.

Kylo twitched his hand.

"Please."

A tear fell down Rey's face as she slowly lifted her hand. Scenarios going through her head. Alternate endings happening in her mind as if she made the right decision.

Kylo stopped pleading. He stood there waiting as he witnessed Rey's arm rising. He tried to read her body language. He recognized rejection. But when he looked into her eyes he felt something completely different. This was the only time he had hope. He hoped she would join him. He would be able to express his true feelings towards her and the future without any weight on his shoulders. He wouldn't have to worry about anything. Just her.

Rey eyed the lightsaber in his other hand. The lightsaber that brought them together. The lightsaber that saved both of their lives.

Rey looked into bens eyes and read into his mind,his thoughts. She speculated for a few seconds and the thought of hope got to her heart.

There was hope in him. Not in kylo. In ben.

Rey exhaled and let her instincts guide her. The force brought them together for a reason. Rey's hand gently slipped into bens.

As rey gripped onto kylos leather glove he was startled. He did have hope yes but he didn't think it would be this easy.