CHAPTER 1

Ben took Rey's hand and pulled her out the throne room and back into the elevator.

Silence.

That's all they perceived other than the thoughts in each other's mind.

"Rey."

Rey choked on what to say and let out a quiet cry. Ben placed his hand on her back.

"Remember. Don't be scared. I feel it too. You aren't alone now. We're together...you'll always be with me..by my side."

Rey gradually nodded.
"But my friends..."

Ben fixed his stance and lifted his chin up,his lip quivering.

"We will situate that out."

Rey looked up at him. He didn't say I...he said We she thought. Rey smiled and stroked bens arm.

"Thank you." She whispered.

The elevator doors opened.

"Oh my goodness what happened?" Rey asked examining the ravaged area.

"Phasma." Ben stated.

"What about her. She's here?!"

"Somewhere." He said picking her blaster.

"Take this. In case any troopers come for you." Ben said tossing the blaster to Rey.

"But I have my lightsaber."

"And so do I. But we do not have the energy to physically fight off many troopers. And in your place I'd rather you be distant from them. You're drained out. You're not used to battle like this rey."

Rey kept quiet. She knew he was right. At least he was looking after her and put her first before himself. He was worried. He didn't want anything happen.

"Are you sure?"

"Rey. I just got you. I don't want you getting hurt again. He said looking at her wound on her right arm."

Seconds of silence went by.

"We need a ship."

"The falcon!" Rey yelled.

"I hate that junk."

"We can use it's light speed and get to the resti-"

Rey paused. She wasn't thinking before speaking.

"We can go wherever we need to." She finished.

"How will you get it?" Ben asked.

"I-I have a bracelet that we use in the resistance to get in contact with each other. I can get in contact with a friend of mine."

"And who would that be."

"His names chewie. He'd be the only one on the falcon."

Ben sighed.

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not. Get it here. now. We're loosing time. This-"

The ship shook causing ben and rey to stumble.

"What was that?!" Rey screamed.

The lights flickered. Hundreds of storm troopers ran out of the halls.

"Someone just impacted the ship." Ben yelled.

"I can tell!"

Rey pulled out her device and called chewie. Seconds later the call connected.

"Chewie! This is urgent. I Need you to track my location and come and get me! Please. as soon as possible the ship is going to be in pieces any moment now. "

Chewie roared and the call ended

"We need to hide!" She yelled.

"For what reason?"

Rey pointed behind ben. Hux and his troopers were marching towards them.

"Rey. Come over here."

"No. We can't leave here! The falcons on its way! If we leave we won't be able to go anywhere-"

"Once hux sees you he is going to tell his hundreds of troopers to kill you!"

Rey grunts.

"Ren!"

Ben turned fixing his posture.

"Hux."

"Hm. You do seem to look like a monster under that mask of yours. Dreaded and sick." He spit.

Hux tilted his head and saw rey with phasmas blaster in her hand.

"And this? This is the scavenger scum you cannot stop talking about."

"She's not a scum." Ben growled

"Why is phasmas blaster in your hand?!" Hux said

Rey slowly stepped back as he approached her.

"And Why aren't you dead yet. You seem to be wounded. Pfft. And why do you wish to be in kylos possession. He's going to have you killed." He chuckled

Rey frowned gripping tight onto her weapon. "Any body's possession I'm in,in this place is going to get me killed. So why are you so worried about it."

Hux slapped rey across the face. She dropped her weapon and fell to her knees.

"Take her awa-" hux choked on his words.

He couldn't breathe. And couldn't move. From the corner of his eye he saw a clenched glove.

"You need to leave now. She's in my arms. You have no right to do anything to her." Kylo stated.

Hux dropped to the floor gasping for air.

A hum came from the corner. Rey's eyes widened. She was looking at the ship that saves every moment. The millennium falcon.

It landed. The bottom latch opened revealing a long pathway.

Stormtroopers started dropping like dominos. Ben frowned and looked around to see what was causing these traitors to fall. He turned and saw that Wookie.