{|Chapter Five | A Reunion|}

In the picture is Ishita, but leave out the weapon. Those are also the clothes she useraly wears. Also ignore the elf ears.

Play music whenever. Music- {|Fairy tail Golden grassland Piano ver. Extended|}

Both the music and art is not mine and all credit goes to the artists.

We threw a giant party, it was to celebrate the return of the Tenrou team and the new members joining without me knowing. It was the best time I've had since before I left for that job.

"Listen up everyone! I want to say, welcome back home! It's been seven long years, but time doesn't matter as long as we are family! Let's party together for all those years we couldn't! To Fairy tail!" I was standing on the balcony. "To fairy tail!" I heard everyone cheer, once I was satisfied I walked to my office and begain on my paperwork.

I heard a knock on the door, "Can I come in?" It was Lucy's voice, "Yeah, of course Lulu." She opened the door and came inside before sitting down. "Ishi, I want you to tell me what happened while I was gone for those seven years and how you became a wizard saint." I sigh before telling the tale. "It was seven years ago, I had just gotten back from my long S-class job. It was quiet at the guild, but it was around the time the S-class trail's ran so I wasn't worried untill a member of Blue Pegasus came and told us Tenrou island disappeared."

"We were so worried, we searched night and day while going on jobs and training to keep the guild in top shape. Also on the day we were told you disappeared I appointed myself as master. I knew we had to have someone who would keep the guild up and running so I decided I would be best for that. I ended up going on the most jobs and I stared training lots and lots. I got to the point I could summon 4 celestial spirits at a time and I could use my best attacks many times before becoming low on magic energy."

"I then went to see if I could be a wizard saint and managed to ecome the fifth one with my magic capabilities only growing more and more. That was a year ago. Then yesterday we got told by another Member from Blue Pegasus again that they may have found a large amount of magical energy and it was around where Tenrou island was and we sailed to where they said. They were right, we found you guys and you hadn't aged a bit. That now leads up to now because you know the rest."

"Wow, I'm sorry Ishita. I didn't know you had it that hard." Lucy looked at her lap with guilt playing on her features. "Nah, don't be. Afterall I am now 20 and can take care of myself." I sat down again before hearing another knock. "It is Mira, I'm coming ok?" She than opened the door and looked around the room. "Ishita, I have something to tell you. You may have not seen her yet, but when you were gone Lisanna came back. She was always hidden from you because she didn't want you to get sad, but she is back." I stood up rigt away when I heard Lisanna's name. "L-lis? But she died! She can't be back...." "Follow me, I'll show you to her." Was all Mira said before she started walking out, forgetting all about what just happened with Lucy.

I followed Mira to the basement, once down there I saw a sight I didn't think I would ever see again. Lis, right there Infront of me. I thought I was crazy, that I was so tired I was imagining things, but only till Lis came and hugged me as tight as she could. Tears begain to form in my eyes, dripping on my face as I dug and face into Lisanna's shirt. "W-why, why didn't y-yeah tell me right a-away Lis?" I was now sobbing, but still was trying not to make any sound. "Because I would make you cry, I've always hated seeing you cry, seeing you hurt. So I hid. Hid from sight and looked how happy you looked from the sidelines. I didn't want to hurt you, I really didn't, but Mira said I should tell you the truth so here I am. I cannot tell you how sorry I am that I didn't tell you sooner."

"I doesn't matter now, I got my best friend back and that's all the matters. It would not change be it a year or a hundred. I won't stop caring, not about you or anyone in fairy tail. Not for as long as I live, I swear on my life for that fact." I was smiling through the tears, as not to be seen as sad, but happy.

"Let's go now." I tell her, we turn around and see the whole guild there. "We finally see the master cry." Someone said, others agreed. "Oh come here everyone!" I tell before making a group hug with me in the middle. "I love you all and always will."

~Time Skip~

It's been a few weeks since then and for sure it's been crazy. We went to the GMG, but because of the eclipse gate was opened all sorts of craziness happened, like dragons coming out the the gate, some fighting the other dragons and all the others fighting our Dragon slayers from all guilds, including me. It was a hard battle, but a well earned win came out of it.

We had a feast at the king's palace and got to take a trophy home. It was a great time indeed. The major of Magnolia also gave us a new guild Hall compared to the old, slightly run down guild hall.

Gildarts was appointed master, but he appointed me as master again a left off to do something, like travelling of something other.

It pissed off Gramps, but I don't mind. I kinda like being master, you are certainly never bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had gathered around a pool table to watch Gray play. Of course he and Juvia went on a job and got these as a bonus. I have played it once or twice, but I am quite good at it.

Natsu comes and stacks the balls on top of each other and happy throws the ball to him before he smacks it into the pile and balls go everywhere. I do nothing, but sigh and watch Natsu continue to be an idiot before a ball comes flying at Erza she catches it.

"Ahh, pool." She looks at the ball as if it gives her memories of a distant time. "Have you played before Erza?" Lucy askes. "Ah yes, quite a while ago." "I remember, that was a great time. I think you over did it on her though Erza." I state, I was there when she met Bisca who was currently stealing to keep a pet of hers heathly because it needed medicine. "I may have, but it's fine now. How about we tell the tale?" I nod, "Take it away Erza." After I said that Erza went right into the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Erza finished Bisca and her family walked in. "Hey, we were just talking about you." I state, smiling at her. "Really? What about?" I walk up to her a wisper, "About how Erza and I met you." I was sure Natsu couldn't hear, at least I hope.

"Let's try a round with us three, how does that sound?" "Sounds fun." They said together. "Then you two are on!" "Back at you Ishita." "Good luck girls." We all go ready before we went straight into our game, we hit balls into holes in every round. No one wining. At the end of our match it was a tie, but you know what, it was fun.

"Good game you too, let's play another time." "Alright I accept your challenge." Erza said shaking my hand. "Me too, next time let's all go all out. Ok?" We all nod in agreement before walking away from each other.

Sorry guys for the short chapter compared to my last. With this one I can't write much because I haven't actually finished fairy tail. I am currently still watching the series as I write this book so updates may now be a bit slower and may be a bit more off the plot of the actual fairy tail. That's all, once again thank you for all your support. I love you all.

Special shout out to RyanReeta who inspired me to make this chapter with the lovely comments that they have been saying.

Word count : 1476