{|Chapter Eight | The Final Chapter|}

Nashi's POV

"Come on! Strom, Rose! Let's hurry and go on our job!" I tell to the red head and ice mage. "Yeah, yeah. We are coming." Strom says, we are on better terms then we were four years ago and we are actually friends now. Our main friend group is Rose, Storm, Yuui, Nova, Gale, Luke and myself. We get along great, even if some of our parents don't. Pretty much just my dad wanting to fight all the other dads... Yeah, just my family is the crazy one. Mum is friends with all the other Mums and she is so pretty. I want to look like her when I'm older, but Luke got a head start. He looks more like Mum and I look more like Dad, but I have Mum's magic just in dragon slayer form because of dad and Luke has Dad's magic.

Let's stop me ranting, shall we? Anyway we are now at the train station. "Ugh! I hate trains! Why do I have to tpbe the only dragon slayer ouy of the three of us?" "You were the one that was so excited about the job ya know Pinkie." "Shut it Ice princess!" "Make me ash for brains." "Enough. Let's board the train, hurry up."

We both shut up and follow her onto the train which makes me immediately feel like throwing up all over the floor. "Geez, Nashi's could you not do this every train ride?" Strom complains while putting me on the seat next to him. "Not... M-my fault!" Talking made it worse, wow I'm starting to get dad's stupidity.... (I laughed at myself for writing it, but it's funny so I was like "Why not?")

I felt myself start feeling sleepy. "Imma sleep on.... Your lap....Stormmm...." My motion sickness felt like it disappeared after I laid my head on storms lap. I instantly fell into a comforting darkness, because I knew I would wake up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished our job and were walking from the train station to the guild. "Hurry! Let's go!" "Why is she so excited?" I heard Storm ask from behind me. "This is her first mission as a trio. Useraly she is made to go in a group with more people. Her father is a bit over protective, remember?" Rose explained, I stopped.

"Yeah, even more so resently." Storm added before noticing my silence, my head hanging low. "You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand." I snap, they don't know what my father has gone through, so they don't get to talk like that. "You ok Nash-" "I'm fine. Just leave me alone, I'm going to head home." With that I stared to run to my house, "Nashi! Stop!" I heard Rose and Storm behind me, running after me.

I can't tell them why my father is over protective, they will probably think I'm crazy. "GO AWAY!" I yell and run into my house and up the stairs to my room, passing my parents on the way. "Nashi!?" They call, but I lock the door and ingore it. There was a lock at the door and some talking, I could only hear because of my dragon hearing.

"Whats wrong with Nashi?" My mother asked Rose and Storm. "We don't know, we were talking about Uncle Natsu and how he has been a bit strict lately and she got upset. We hope we didn't do anything wrong." Rose's voice could be heard. "Ahh, I think I know what it is. Come inside and I'll explain it to you two." I heard footsteps to what I assume is our lounge room.

"Well, Natsu didn't exactly have the happiest past. Twelve years ago when I had only just gotten pregnant with Nashi and Luke and I hadn't told Natsu and because I was afraid, so I ran away. He found me two days later with the most unbelievable story. He said he had gone back in time and that he was from the future. We have run into the eclipse gate once, but I didn't think it would happen again. Well he was right, the dark guild he said built it in his time was only beginning to build it meaning we could stop them.-"

"-But something horrible happened. I had died from a sickness around when Nashi's and Luke in that timeline were twelve and about two weeks later or so Nashi was kidnapped." I could here a gasp, not sure from who though. "She was hurt and had gone unconscious when they saved her. He said when she woke he didn't notice, but he was injured and Nashi's cast a powerful healing spell which pretty much killed they mage they were facing while healing Natsu and Aki.-"

"-Natsu thought he defended the guy, bit he was alive and shot some magic towards him that could easily kill him, but Nashi's jumped in the way. He said her last words haunt him, 'Father, save mother. Save Luke and I from this life we've had, save Aunty Ishi and Uncle Aki too. They should be happy together and most of all save F-fairy tail from t-the pain of t-the future. O-ok?'. Nashi's knows the story and around now was the time she had died in that timeline which results in Natsu being Stricter around this time. Nashi's cares for her family and friends dearly and would never want ill for them so even that little talk you had made Nashi upset because she just doesn't want Natsu to go through something like that again.-"

"-To her it doesn't even matter that she died. Do you get that it isn't just some minor thing now. I wish I didn't have to put this on you two, after all you two are both around Nashi's age and I don't even want her to know. B-but I know y-you all h-have a right t-to know." I heard Mum's voice cracking. I knew she was crying. I heard someone stand up and walk a couple steps before stopping.

"It's fine Aunt Lucy. We now know what was troubling our dear friend. It's not any trouble to know this, we just know more about Uncle Natsu and can admire him even more now." It was Rose's voice.

Our dear friend? Really, do I mean that much to them? I stand up and unlock the door before walking down stairs so quietly not one of them noticed. Rose was standing while giving my mother who was sitting while Storm just stared at he ground. I'm such a bad friend... I ran away from the and tried to push them away when they just wanted to help.

Tears started streaming down my face as I stand at the base of the stair case. Looking at the scene. Now they know. "You know now, so what are you going to do?" I ask out of the blue making everyone look at, I still have tears streaming down my face. I smile my brightest smiles that Dad said always look like Mum's.

"We're friends- no family right? So let's stop cying and go have fun, ok?" They all smile and nod.

"Let's." "Yep!" "Let's go."

This is the end of my Aunt's tale, this is mine now.

The one of my family and friends.

I'll see you in Memories Of A Lost Time [Nashi's Story]

Don't forget to read Luke's story for a whole different plot. Memories Of A Lost Time [Luke's Story]

Thank you for reading my book to the end, bye!

Word count :1268