Chapter 4

After the whole spin the bottle game, Jace asked me to dance with him. Not having ever drank before, I was feeling tipsy after one beer. I got another. So, we were dancing and having a good time. It wasn't grinding or dirty dancing, it was fast, fun dancing that made me smile. I was having fun.

I liked the way Jace's hands treated my body like it wasn't fragile. Ross treated me like I was a glass doll. Jace made me feel like a woman; Ross made me feel like a girl.

I liked the way Jace made me feel. I also liked the way beer made me feel, but I never said that out loud. At least, I don't think I did...

I took another swig.

"Is this your first time?" Jace called over the booming music.

"At a party, drinking, making out with near strangers, you name it!" Wow. I had no idea beer could make me feel so comfortable. I gulped some more down.

He laughed. He had a cute laugh. "You wanna go for seven minutes in heaven?"

Uh, duh. You're insanely hot. I'm in the midst of getting drunk. Why wouldn't I? I nodded.

Jace grabbed my hand and led me down the hall to one of the bedrooms, which was luckily empty.

As soon as the door was closer Jace pinned me against it. He just went from hot to sexy in two seconds. We were in a completely and wordlessly hot makeout session. His hands were all over me, from my butt to my waist, my boobs, my back, my hair, and I loved it. As he moved us to the bed, he moved his lips to my neck. Oh my goodness, how was he turning me on like this? I had never felt turned on before, but I was completely positive that I loved it.

I found a noise come out of my mouth, and Jace stopped and looked at me. "You're so phenomenally gorgeous."

He moved back to my neck as the butterflies erupted in my stomach. His hands moved to my breasts again as he ground his hips into mine. That combination earned another noise from me, and he made a noise back. I could see why he thought my noise was gorgeous, because the noise he  made turned me on even more.

I absolutely hated my life when the door swung open. Jace jumped off of me and I brought my knees back together.

"Dianna," said a familiar voice, filled with relief. The person practically ran to me. I recognized this person as Ross.

"Ross, what the hell?!"

He turned the light on, and it was then I saw the bulge in Jace's pants.

Ross's eyes flashed between us, disappointment and something else filling them.

"Y-your mom... She, um..." He was obviously uncomfortable. "She called me. She wanted to, um... know if I've, um..." He looked me up and down, seeing my disheveled hair, my wrinkled clothes, my exposed stomach, my red neck, my swollen lips, and something crossed his eyes. He gulped slowly and shook his head with his eyes closed. "Seen you. She said you were supposed to be home by midnight."

This was extremely awkward.

"U-um..." I slurred as I fixed my hair. "I'll drive home right now. My phone died."

I stood up from the bed. Jace grabbed my hand gently. "Do you want to go out tomorrow?"

It was a question. I turned back to him, completely forgetting the fact that Ross was in the room.

I smiled, giddy. "Yeah."

"Meet me at The Grind in Northridge at two?"

I bit my lip and nodded. He brought my hand to his lips, and I heard a silent scoff behind me. I turned around to see Ross still here.