Just Us

Justin's POV:

Me and Ariana were walking down the street, hand in hand as we laughed and talked. There were

Paparazzi walking behind us but who cared. The media had probably figured out that me and Ariana were together by now.

"baby, I want ice cream" she whined giving me an adorable pouty face making me smile.

"I'll get you ice cream love" I said putting my arm around her shoulder. We got to the car and I made sure I opened the door for her before walking to my side of the car.

We got to ice cream palace and I drove threw the drive threw and I ordered four cones, 1 chocolate, 1 vanilla, 1 strawberry, 1 bubblegum.

"thanks" I said to the woman as she handed me the icecream.

"anytime mr. bieber Ms. Grande" she said smiling at us.

"here's your ice cream baby girl"

"thank you loser" she said stroking my cheek.

"that's the thank you I get you imaginary winner" I said smirking

"hey, watch it babe" she said flicking my hair lightly then leaning over to kiss my cheek.

I looked over at Ariana eating her cone while talking about her next album.

"it's gonna be something no one's expecting, everyone thinks it's gonna have the same sound as yours truly but it's gonna be totally different, I can't wait omg" she said squealing. I laughed at the grinning beauty next to me.

"you'll do great, you're voice is perfect baby, I think you can sing any sound and it'll sound amazing" I said truthfully

Me and Ariana had told fans that our duet was going to be released in two days. We'd been promoting nonstop and the duet was well deserved of all its promotion. Our whole team was promoting as well, and we already had a few performances and interviews set up.

"baby, it's your house" I said looking over at her.

"thank you babe" she said and leaned over so I could kiss her. Her lips tasted like strawberry and they we cold but still everytime her lips touched mine, I felt fire. I deepened the kiss slipping my tongue into her mouth as she tugged at my hair. I pulled away biting my lip while staring at her.

"I'll come by tonight" I said whispering as I kissed her ear.

"ok, I can't wait baby" she said smiling at me and she got out waving at me. I made sure I saw her go in before going back out.

I went home and straightened a few things out and called a couple friends. I took a shower and went to see my mom.

"hey mama" I said hugging her when she opened the door.

"hey honey" she said closing the door behind me.

We sat in the living room and talked and then finally she said

"so, Ariana huh" I blushed and smiled at her name and said

"she's amazing, honestly one of the best people I've ever met"

"I talked to Selena" my mom said looking down.

"and" I said shocked

"she said she knew you guys were dating because she knew the look you had when you loved a girl, she's happy for you, a little sad though sweetie, after all the times you tried to convince her she was the one" my mom said

"it's just, mom I've never felt like this, for anyone" I said thinking about Ariana and just smiling like an idiot at the thought of her beautiful face and adorable laugh.

"just be careful sweetie, though Ariana is a wonderful young lady" my mom said kissing my cheek.

"I will mom, I'll see you later" I said hugging her before driving off to see za, after hanging out with him for a while, I headed over to see Ari.

"hey ms.Grande" I said as she opened the door for me.

I walked in and she told me

"she's in her room, Justin"

"thank you" I said politely before walking upstairs and heading to Ariana's room. The door was open so I walked in quietly and saw Ariana sitting her back to me and I heard a quiet sob and I rushed over to her.

"baby" I said pulling her into my arms

"what's wrong?" I said playing with her hair.

"they, they, they're so mean" she said into my chest and let out another sob.

I didn't understand at first but that's when I noticed her iPhone screen, twitter, the hate she was getting from my fans. I cursed under my breath.

"baby, don't listen to them" I said kissing her head.

"but, but they, they're right. I'm shapeless and ugly" she said

I pulled her face up to look at me and looked right into her eyes.

"Ariana Grande listen to me, I haven't seen anyone more beautiful and stunning than you, no you don't have Beyonce curves but your body is perfect on so many levels, your body is sexy and beautiful, I wouldn't want you any other way, you're perfect" I said hugging her and she hugged me back.

"I love you" she said kissing my chest

"I love you" I said holding her as she put her phone on the side.

"I quickly let out a tweet.

"@justinbieber: She's the most beautiful lady i've ever set eyes on, so no more nonsense and hate. @arianagrande I love you"

The replies were quick and fierce but I didn't care.

Ariana grabbed her phone quickly responding,

"@arianagrande: thank you love, you're amazing. @justinbieber I'm fine as long as I have you. I love you"

I smiled and rted it quickly and we both set our phones down and I hugged her lying down. She put her head on my chest, I pulled her up to look at me as she rested her elbows on my stomach and I said

"it's me and you baby, that's all that matters, it's our love. Just us."

She looked into my eyes, a tear falling down her cheek as I wiped it away and she kissed me softly, her lips brushing against mine, before placing her head back on my chest and saying.

"just us baby, just us" I whispered into her ear, I loved her and this love was forever.

END NOTE:

Omg, their so cute. I love them and I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Comment and vote loves xx