Chapter 24

The alarm was a cruel wakeup call. Jeongguk groaned and nudged Taehyung awake. The elder sat up and rubbed his face. His hair was sticking out haphazardly in all directions, and Jeongguk reached out to run his hand through it. Taehyung, still half asleep, offered a lopsided smile, "Mm, jagi."

He pressed a sloppy kiss to Jeongguk's lips, clumsy and soft, and the maknae giggled, "Your breath stinks."

"I don't care," Taehyung pushed Jeongguk back onto the bed, his eyes still half closed, and pinned him there with his chest pressed down on the maknae's. "Sleep."

Jeongguk sighed, rolling his eyes, "For an idol, you are a hard waker."

"What does being an idol have to do with it?"

"You should be used to not getting much sleep."

"Am," Taehyung sighed. "I just like it. Sleep, I mean."

Jeongguk laughed, deciding to leave it be, "You do realize you're like, five kilos? This isn't working."

"No?" Taehyung asked, mischief laced amongst his sleepiness, "Then try to get up."

Jeongguk gripped the elder's arms and pushed. He didn't budge. Pursing his lips, Jeongguk moved to shove at his shoulders. "What the hell, Tae?"

Taehyung giggled, "Small but mighty."

"You're impossible." Jeongguk gave the boy a moment to relax before trying to sit up, his abdomen straining. "Okay, this is a little creepy. What are you doing?"

"Don't want to get up," Taehyung said simply, nuzzling into the maknae's neck.

Suddenly, his lips were on Jeongguk's throat, and familiar heat pooled into his stomach. "H-hyung..."

"Quickie?" Taehyung asked.

"So romantic."

"The most," Taehyung giggled. "Fine, no morning sex. And here I thought I could get some of the Jungcock."

Jeongguk gagged, "If you ever say that again, I'm leaving your ass."

"You don't even have my ass," Taehyung said, fully awake and grinning devilishly. "I have yours, remember?"

"I-I can change that," Jeongguk managed to quip.

"Evidently not this morning," Taehyung shrugged and rolled out of bed.

"Wait," Jeongguk stumbled to his feet, his heart stuttering. "You'd let me?"

"Let you what, Kookie?" Taehyung mused innocently, pulling on one of Jeongguk's white t-shirts. Their wardrobes had fused into one over the past few weeks, and though they both knew whose was whose, neither cared to stick to their own clothing. Unless, of course, they were in public.

"Y-you know what," Jeongguk squirmed.

"Do I?"

"Hyung," Jeongguk whined. "I can't say it out loud."

"Then the answer is no."

"Hyung!"

"Kookie," Taehyung mocked, stepping out of the bedroom.

Jeongguk ran after him into the hall. "You're - you're - !"

"Impossible?" Taehyung offered, already stepping into the kitchen.

Jeongguk groaned and followed. Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting next to each other at the table, the former leaning against the latter with his eyes shut. Hoseok grinned up from his phone at the two maknaes, "Good morning."