The one where they go back to school

It's Monday morning and the boys' routines are completely normal and completely boring. Sollux has less trouble getting up, the fact he finally gets to be with Eridan for real gives him a little motivation. He throws on a gaming t-shirt and jeans and is out the door before you can butter your toes. He takes his time walking up the hill to his stop. After waiting all of five minutes his bus comes and he looks for an empty seat. He's happy now that one of the open ones is next to Eridan because it's no longer super awkward. Eridan smiles at him and grasps his hand happily. Sollux smiles, disregarding the looks from people as he moves closer to Eridan.
A long bus ride later Sollux and Eridan get off the bus together, laughing and talking. They end up spending most of the day together, and Feferi notices. She is getting very jealous of Eridan's position, she wanted Sollux for herself, and she gets what she wants.
It's lunch, 5th period and Feferi is determined.
"Hey Eridan! Can I talk to you for a second?" She requests in the sweetest voice possible.
"Uh sure, w-why?" Eridan gives Sollux a look of worry, not quite sure what she wants to talk about is too nice. Sollux blows him a kiss, chuckling as Eridan walks away. Once Eridan and Feferi are alone in the hallway Feferi drops any sweetness she had on her face.
"Okay, Eridan, let's get this straight. Sollux is not yours to keep, I get what I want. And what I want this time is Sollux." Feferi is glaring daggers, if looks could kill Eridan would be 666 feet under the ground.
"Look Feferi," Eridan was past his nick names for her. "That will not happen, Sol likes me and you can't ruin this like you're ruining everything else Feferi. So why don't you take your 'feelings' and make a U-turn in the other direction." Eridan storms away, going back to Sollux. Feferi just watches him walk away, already plotting how she will get back at Eridan for saying she won't get what she want. So she walks to her next class with a grin on her face, if she can't get it with words, she will use force.

             **Author's note**
In order to get these chapters up in an orderly fashion, they're all gonna be somewhat short so I'll just probably have many chapters or something!