When you get your period

You knew it was coming. Your cravings were taking control. You were starting to get moody. You can't be training because you had a heavy flow. You walked over to Erwin's office to tell him that you needed this week off.

*knocks*

"Come in."

"Hey I have a ques-"

"Y/n I know. It's that time of the month. Take as many days as you need." He says with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Commander Erwin."

You smiled and went off to your room. After a while, it was time for dinner. You went out and headed towards the kitchen. You grabbed a large amount of mashed potatoes, lettuce, three cucumbers, loads of chicken, and a glass of water. Once you found a spot to sit, you set your plate down with your glass. You suddenly feel arms around your waist. You look over your shoulders to see the love of your love life. Eren Jaeger.

"Hey beautiful, mind if I join you?"

"Just sit Eren."

You were pissed since it was coming and you were starving.

"Gosh stop being so moody."

You instantly give him a death glare.

"Y/n!"

It's Hanji.

"Come with me y/n, I have a surprise."

"Ugh fine but under one condition."

"What is it?"

"I bring my food."

"Bring it."

You looked over to Eren and give him a kiss on the lips.

"Sorry Eren, I'll make it up to you."

"Does it involve me and you on a bed maki- OW!"

You kicked him.

"Hush!" You said while a pink tint appeared on your cheeks.

You went off with Hanji. She took you to her lab.

"Close your eyes."

"Fine." You huffed.

"Open them!" She shouted.

It's a box filled with pads that are thick enough to hold your flow. Oh, there's $100 for you to spend. You scream.

"Hanji thank you so much ahhh I love you!" You say while squeezing the hell outta her.

"You're welcome."

~the next day~

You woke up to sheets that are stained with your blood.

"Damn you." You said while staring at your vagina. You got up, took one of the pads that Hanji gave you and went to the bathroom. You replaced the sheets with clean ones. You headed towards the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Eren stopped right in front of you with his hands behind his back.

"Erennnn." You whined. "You're in my way."

He hands you a plate filled with pancakes, berries, plus there's some dark chocolate. Your heart instantly flutters. You take the plate with you to an empty table. You pull the collar of his shirt. He cups your cheeks. You both lean in and give each other a passionate kiss.

"Love you Eren."

"Love you too y/n"

You told him that you wouldn't be training for the next few days. He doesn't ask why because he feels like he would be asking too much. Plus, you were moody. He didn't want to risk it.