How you guys met

Your POV
I was eating soup when I heard something I never wanted to hear in my life.

"LOOK A TITAN!"

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"GRAB THE KIDS!"

I was young and perplexed. I didn't want to believe what I heard. However, I knew it was true. I quickly finished my soup in under 15 seconds and ran out the house. Not surprisingly, my dad left without me. Long story short, my mom caught him in bed with another woman and left right on the spot, leaving me with him. I was a burden to both of my parents. He didn't pull out in time. We never had a good relationship. He was selfish. Always wanting something for him.

I thought this day might come so I was prepared. Surprised? This one man dig a hole which led to the inside of Wall Sina. I was on my way until I saw Him.

A man was trying to get him away from one of the Titans. He has another child as well, I'm amusing she was his sister. He saw his mother being eaten alive. Saw her blood going all over the place, her insides coming out, screaming in pain. I was traumatized. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I could only watch.

"Come with us Kid." The man offered.

I didn't answer. The only thing rushing through my mind was the pain that little boy felt. I felt so bad for him. She probably gave him the love he deserved. He probably wasn't just a mistake to his parents but a blessing. He probably got all the loving and care from his parents. Something I never had or will have.

The man grabbed me by the hand and led us to a boat.

"You guys should be safe here." He told us.

I kept quiet. The boy was all over the place. He has a friend with blonde hair. Reminded me of my mother.

While I was thinking about my parents, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard him saying how he'll avenge the titans, kill them, end them blah blah blah.

He walked towards me and sat next to me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n." I said softly.

"Eren." He replied.

He looked at me and smiled. That's more attention I ever received in my whole life.

"Friends?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered.

Little did I know that friends would evolve to best friends then comrades then to boyfriend and girlfriend then to fiancé and at last husband and wife.

A/n: IM ALIVE, I wasn't in a good place but I'm backkkk. So much has happened!!!! I'm an army now :))) my bias is J-Hope. He stole my heart since I laid eyes on him. The rest are my bias wreckers. I need more anime shows to watch so pls recommend some :)). WHO WATCHED THE MID SEASON FINALE FOR TOKYO GHOUL RE??! I CANT BELIEVE MY BABY BOY DIED, Urie isn't a bitch for once, BLACK REAPER KEN HAS ARRIVED! The leaked episode from season 3 for attack on titian?? HEARTBREAK ON A FULL MOON SUMMER TOUR STARTED!! X passed away :(. I'm getting into Got7 but I'm still learning who is who 😭 So I was watching vines on YouTube then Jackson came up and said "Fans always ask me 'how are you so hot' so I'm like rice" since then Im becoming a fan. It took me two weeks to tell who is who for BTS 😅. How are YOU GUYS??? What's new?! Ik this is short but it's something!