study date

Y/n's POV

Bless the Titian's gods for letting me have a study hall for last period. I somehow managed to finish all of my homework right before the bell rang. I didn't need to rush to my locker since it's always packed in that area and I hate crowed areas.

"Hey babe!" My boyfriend Eren greeted me.

"Hi Eren." I greeted back.

"Your house for a study date tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah it's fine. My mom's working the night shift and my sister is out of town. So I have the whole house to myself." I said proudly.

"Wow, what a busy family." He said.

"Let me get my biology textbook and we can go." I said.

Time skip brought to you by Annie STILL "sleeping"

"I don't get this" we both said at the same time. We giggled.

Gosh his dimples are the cutest things ever. His eyes,,,gorgeous,,,his-

"Earth to Y/n!" He called.

"Huh?!" was my first reaction.

"Studying is boring. Let's cuddle please." He practically begged. You expect me to say no? Never!

"Fine. Put the books away and I'll go get the fuzzy blankets."

"Yay!" He almost fell off the bed.

"Eren I don't think you can afford to get hurt again." I joked.

"Hurry up I wanna cuddle!" He demanded.

"Fine." I huffed. "I'm coming!"

I quickly grabbed the fuzzy blankets from a closet and draped it over us. I nuzzled my face into his neck and pecked his lips.

"Love yo-"

I jumped up by the sound of my door bell ringing.

"May or may not have ordered some pizza while you were getting the blankets." Eren admitted while getting the food.

"How- did you at least get bread sticks?" I asked.

"Of course! I couldn't do the love of my life dirty!"

I smiled when he said 'love of my life'.

"Nerd." I called him.

"Whatever royalty."

And that was the beginning of a typical sleepover w Eren.

A/n: KSKSK ITS SHORT IK BUT OMG HII! I wanted to post this before the new episode comes out. Ahh how are you all? Do you have any theories ab what's going to happen next (manga and/or anime ver.)??? Let me know!