Ew day

(Present day)

Your POV

I was in my last class of the day.

'Ugh can I just leave already!' I thought to myself.

I had thirty minutes left until the last bell.

'Why did I pick theater as an elective?' I questioned myself.

"Today we'll be dis-" the voice of my teacher faded away as I began to daydream.

'I wonder what Eren is doing?'

"Y/n." Someone was calling me.

'What class is he even in?'

"Y/n." Their voice became louder.

'What if I drop out?'

I felt someone hit my shoulder.

"Yo idiot!" Screamed Jean.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"The teacher has been calling for the pass three minutes but you're clearly in a different world." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Waldman!" I apologized.

Being honest, my teacher looks like he's on crack so me not laughing at him while trying to talk to him says A LOT.

"Talk to me after class Ms." Mr. Waldman ordered.

I sighed.

'Today just isn't my day huh?' I thought.

I look rough, my grades are going down, I hate my job, and Eren and I haven't had a date in a while.

When the bell rang everyone left to go home. Unfortunately, I was stuck with a crack head for a teacher.

"Y/n is everything okay at home?" My teacher asked.

"Yes, I was just tired." I snapped back. I just wanted to go home.

"Y/n if that happens again I won't be afraid to give you a detention."

"I understand Sir."

"You're free to go."

"Thank you."

'More like fuck you' I thought to myself.

I was getting everything I needed from my locker when Eren approached me. He gave a kiss to my forehead and said

"Meet me at the park as soon as possible."

"Fine."

The look he gave him was a questioning one. He knew something was off but didn't want to go into detail about it in such a public place.

I put everything in my bag. By everything I mean just a small textbook and a notebook.

At The Park

I arrived at the park soon as I can. It wasn't that far from the school but I don't walk fast either. I saw Eren sitting on a blanket with food spread out. When I was in front of him I started to cry.

The effort he put in was outstanding. This is exactly what I want in a date. Nothing too fancy. Nothing too loud. It's just

Right.

"Babe! What happened?! Did I do something wrong?!" He called me out of my thoughts.

"No." I sniffled.

"Everything is perfect." I whispered.

I wiped my tears away with the sleeve of my- Eren's red hoodie. He pulled me into his arms.

"Let's eat!" He said.

We ate and talked for about a good two hours. Around the end he grabbed my hands into his and stared at me. I saw true love in his eyes. I knew this boy is more then a "boyfriend." He's the love of my life.

A/n somewhat fluff :)) this book is almost at 4K reads and also I found out that this book is ALSO in #4 sooooo we going✈️ to cry
I love you all I love you all I love you all I love you all I love you all