Junior High edition

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm going off.

"UGH."

I turned it off and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put on my uniform.

'Hey, I look cute today' I thought.

After I ate breakfast, I got my book bag and walk to the school. The school really isn't that far from my house. While I was walking I felt an arm around my waist. It was Jean. Aka the horse of the school.

"Hey sexy." He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Get off of me horse face!" I yelled.

I swung my bag at him which causes him to go down.

"Uh, see you around eh?"

"In your dreams pony."

I kept on walking until I saw my two best friends: Eren and Mikasa. I ran to Mikasa and hugged her.

"Ohhhhmyyyygoshhhh the season premiere of Star had my nonexistent wig SNATCHED!"

(A/N: you can put any show's season premieres or finales.)

"They should've shot Noah instead of his friend back in season two. He's such a jerk now!" She said while rolling her eyes.

"I know right! He is the definition of a player."

"Uh, can I at least get a hug?" Eren asks.

My heart flutters. Butterflies are soaring inside of my stomach. If you don't know, I have a crush on my guy best friend Eren. Yeah I know, cheesy but hey! I can't help it.

"Sure thing titan freak."

Him wrapping his arms around me felt so good. I put my arms around his waist and nuzzle my face into his chest.

Wait. Will this blow my cover. I pull away quickly.

"We'll be late for school!" I told them.

~at lunch~

We sat down at our table. By we I mean: Me, Titan freak, Mikasa, Connie, potato girl, the one and only Marco, and coconut head. Behind us were: My little pony dude, Krista's bodyguard, Krista, Annie, The living lego, and Bertolt. Being the ass and pervert that my little pony dude is, he sat in between Mikasa and I and those perverted jokes came out as if they were burps.

"Hey Y/N are an Oreo because I want to lick your white stuff."

"What does one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?"

"That horses don't belong in a school." Eren said in an annoyed tone.

Uh oh, they're going to fight.

"NO YOU TITAN LOVER. THEY SAID IF WE DON'T GET ANY SUPPORT, PEOPLE WOULD THINK WE'RE NUTS!" Pony shouted.

The rest of us moved to a different table so we don't get hurt.

"See why I left him, he's too much." Marco told us.

"Don't worry Krista, I'll protect you." Ymir told her.

~at the fight~
Eren's POV

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS BY COMING OVER TO OURRRRRR TABLE!"

Jean smacks the table which causes MY LUNCH to fall onto the floor. Oh, that was my FAVORITE LUNCH TOO.

"Hey it's Mr.Eyebrows." I hear Connie saying.

"It's Mr.Erwin." He corrects.

"Break it up you two." The bushy eyebrow adult tells Jean and I.

"Detention! Both of you, tomorrow after school. You hear me!"

"Yes Sir." We both say in union.

I'm so devastated that my favorite lunch is gone. Splattered on the floor like if it was nothing. But it was something. Something meaningful.

"What did I do to deserve this!" I yelled. Soon, I hear footsteps coming close to me. I hung my head low since I was feeling low. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't dare to look up. Soon enough, the other hand was under my chin and with that, I was forced look up.

"Hey, I know you're pretty sad about your lunch but I can cheer you up." Y/n speaks. "Wanna come over and binge watch One Punch Man?" She asks.

My eyes go wide when she mentioned One Punch Man. That was my favorite show. Gosh, she really is a great friend.

(A/N ouch, you just got friend zoned. Wait is that even a fre..nvm BACK TO THE STORY)

~at y/n place~

We were downstairs on y/n's couch binge watching One Punch Man. Middle of the episode, y/n gets up and starts to head out the room.

"Hey, where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm going to get food." She replies.

'Wonder what food she'll bring' I thought. She comes back with something behind her.

'What is it?' I thought to myself.

"Close your eyes." She requests.

"Okay." I huffed. I don't like surprises at all. She knows that! Wait, what is she going to do.

"Open them."

I see my favorite thing in the world. CHEESE LOAF. My vision becomes blurry. Am I crying?

"Eren? Are you okay?" She asks.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. It's just...I LOVE YOU!"

'What just came out my mouth?'

I look at y/n, who is blushing like crazy but so am I. What should I do now? I basically just confessed to her.

"Well, are you going to eat this or what?" The beautiful girl asks me.

"What if I eat you instead."

"EREN!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I GUESS I WAS THINKING OUT LOUD IM SORRY Y/N!"

"Why would you be thinking that? And did you actually mean what you said before?"

"Yes, yes I did meant it."

"Guess you won't mind this."

I soon feel y/n's lips pressed softly against mine. Oh, they feel so good. I cup her cheeks and stare into her e/c eyes. They're so beautiful.

"Y/n I have a question."

"Go."

"Will you be mine?"

"Yes."

And from there on, she was mine. Jean was jealous, Connie and Mikasa were not surprised, Sasha didn't care, Marco was happy, and rest told us that they hoped our kids don't end up like me wanting to eliminate titans.

A/n: sorry for updating so late idk what's gotten into me but IM FINALLY ON SPRING BREAK SO EXPECT MORE UPDATES!!! I plan to write a couple lemons, a sad one, and funny ones.