vanilla sex w eren <3

• okay so its both of yall's first times
• home boi was FREAKING OUT
• he didn't wanna hurt you :((
• shy shy shy
• perhaps that was a twice reference
• soft kisses everywhere
• praising,,,lots of it
• "you're so beautiful" and " you're doing so well my love" :((
•holding hands while doing it :((
• more kisses bc he wants you to know you're loved
• probably just a round or two bc he doesn't want you to feel so tired :(
• king of aftercare
k now on the actual scenario

3rd POV
At last their lips finally connected. The kiss was full of passion yet so soft and full of love. Eren placed his hands on the sides of his lover's cheeks.

"You're so gorgeous to me, let me show you how much I love you."

He took them to his bed n softly pushed them down onto their back. Another kiss to cool down his nerves. He started to strip himself of his clothing until he was just in his underwear. His toned body made his partner blush and shy. Eren placed soft pecks to their cheeks.

"Here," he said "let's get you out of those clothes, yeah?"

He then started to remove his lover's clothing until they were too just in their underwear.

"Goodness, how did I find someone so gorgeous?" He asked while planting kisses all over their body.

He took of their underwear and started to play with their sex to get them worked up ;). Moans and whimpers started to flow out their mouths.

"E-Eren...ah...give me more." They begged.

"Patience love, I'm only getting started."

Eren slipped on a condom and slowly slipped in. He was careful and mindful to not hurt his lover. After a few minutes Eren began to set a steady pace. He heard beautiful noises coming out of his partners mouth.

"You're so- ah, tight." Eren groaned. "S-So good for me."

All his lover felt was pleasure. Their walls squeezing and taking Eren's cock so well.

"You're doing so, Ah- good."

It wasn't long until both of them were reaching their climax. Eren went into pounding mode and leaving their lover breathless with ever thrust. Once they reached their orgasms, Eren fell on top of his partner. He placed a small peck on their forehead.

"Another round in the shower?" He asked playfully.

"Mhm- maybe titian boy."

"Okay but now i want to cuddle you though"

And the rest of the night was filled with more love :)