Lemonnnnn

This is just pure sex so if you're uncomfortable with the subject then don't read this.

Your POV

Eren was on top of me. He smashed his sweet lips onto mine. He's licking my bottom lip to have an entrance. Since we're both half naked, he unclipped my laced bra. He squeezes my left breast which made me gasp. Eren saw this as an opportunity to explore my mouth. While our tongues are dancing, we start to grind. As I let out moans he lets out groans.

"Fuck it." He growls.

He threw his boxers to a corner and tore my panties.

"EREN!" I yell in anger. Those Victoria Secret panties were NOT cheap.

He shoves himself into me without warning.

"OH EREN!"

The titian part of him was showing. His hands on my waist. Thrusting in and out of me with a speed that no human could ever do. Oh the pleasure! Hearing skin clapping was music to me and my lover's ears. I was a moaning mess. The only thing that came out my mouth was his name.

"E...AHH EREN!"

He pulled out.

"Wait here, I'll get a few things." He winked.

I smirked because I know those things. He came back with a blindfold, ropes, a vibrator, dildo, and a belt.

'Well tonight is going to be fun' I thought.

He came over and tied me up.

"Now princess, don't disobey daddy or you'll have a punishment that you will never forget."

I nod.

He then puts the blindfold over my eyes. He spits on kitty and turns on the vibrator. He places the device on my clit. I felt the dildo entering me slowly.

"Mhmm."

"Does princess like what daddy is doing to her?"

"Ohhh, she does."

He turns the vibrator on a higher  setting and starts to move the dildo faster. My legs were shaking. My walls were closing in. My moans got louder. However, everything stopped. I was confused. (A/n I AM CONFUSION)

"Er.....mm."

I felt the tip of his member lightly brushing my clit.

"Do you want more princess?"

"Yes Daddy."

He puts it in.

"Ohhhh."

He starts to thrust with a fast pace. Moans were filling the room again. He put my right leg up and started to thrust at an angle. I arched my back. I pulled the brunette by the waist with my left leg. He picked up my left leg and put both of my legs behind my head. He then thrusts with a faster pace and a greater force. My walls were closing again.

"Princess you're so tight."

I felt him twitch inside of me which indicated that he was close. Each second I felt my climax coming. Now, both of us were on the verge of releasing.

"AHH!"

"DADDY I THINK IM GOIN... AHHH!"

My juices are all over him and his is in me. He pulls out and brings his head to my womanhood. He licks my juices clean. His tongue goes up and down and enters me. He moves his tongue to wherever it can go. His thumb is rubbing my clit. I bucked my hips up. I put my legs around his head and pull, making him go deeper than before. The moans were the only thing that was coming out my mouth. I came again all over him. He wipes it off with the back of his hand. Looking into my eyes with a lustful look. He unties me and flips me over. I brought my ass up. He slaps it.

"Mhmm."

He picks up the dildo and puts in my kitty while he puts himself in the forbidden hole.

"How does it feel when both of your holes are occupied at the same time?"

"Ahh....it fe...feels...ggg....good."

The hard and fast thrust came back again. I was literally screaming on the top of my lungs. Soon, my walls were coming in for the third time.

"Dadd...AHH!"

"FUCK Y/N!"

We both came. He threw the toys to the same corner where our clothes are. He pulled me into a loving embrace. Kissing the top of my head then making his way to my lips.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Eren."