Lemon for ya nasties

Your POV

Eren attacked my lips roughly. Nibbling my bottom lip to explore my wet craven. I granted the boy permission. Our tongues dancing as if they were in the moonlight, not leaving a single spot untouched. Moans were being muffled by our lips.

Due to the lack of oxygen, we parted. This gave Eren the chance to strip me naked, in which he took. I did the same to him.

He attacked my sweet spot next, leaving love marks to show I am his. My moans were slipping out of my mouth.

I softly ran my finger down his abs.

"You like what you see?" He asked.

I blushed and looked away.

He tied my hands over my head.

"Kinky!" I added.

In a deep and husky voice he goes "all for you baby."

I felt my core getting hotter and wetter so I squeezed my legs together.

"Don't do that baby, you'll get daddy angry."

I let out a soft moan and it made him go crazy.

"Fuck it." He said.

He slammed his large and hard member into me without any warning.

I screamed his name.

With every thrust came another scream.

I wrapped my legs around his waist so I can feel more of him.

"EREN!"

"Fuck baby...you're so tight!"

I tried to rock my hips but was stopped by him.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach and my walls clenching around his member so hard that I can feel his veins.

"Eren I'm going to cu-"

He pulled his member out. He went down in between my legs and licked my clit.

"Oh, Eren!"

I latched my hands to his hair. While his tongue was doing wonders to my sensitive bud he inserted digits into me. The only words coming out of my mouth was his name.

"Eren!"

I was too busy screaming his name to alert him that I was about to cum. When I did, he licked my juices off his lips and fingers. While doing so, his lustful eyes were in lock with mine.

He came up to my ear and whispered

"Does my baby wants to go for a round two in the shower?"

"Y-yes daddy."

We made love in the shower. However, that was only one of the many rounds we had.

A/n: short but dirty 🗿 love you all <3