Limón

Your POV

After a long day of training I wanted to take a long shower. Once I entered my bathroom I started to strip. I hopped in the shower and wet my hair. I felt a pair of lips touching my neck. I turned around to see Eren naked in front of me.

"What are you?!...ohhh."

I couldn't finish my sentence since Eren started to rub my clit and suck on my sweet spot. I place my fingers in his hair and tugged on it. He inserted two fingers inside of me.

"Er.....Erennnn."

He moved his lips from my neck to my lips. His thumb is rubbing my clit and I just kept on moaning. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to explore it. He pushed me to the wall and lifted both of my legs. He entered me with full force.

"EREN! AHH."

I dug my nails in his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kept on thrusting and I kept on screaming.

His speed.

His force.

His size.

It's so surreal.

"Y/N!"

He released right before I did. He pulled out and then gave me a passionate kiss. He bent me over the tub and entered me from the back. His hands on my waist for control.

"Er....ERE...EREN!"

He picked up the pace very quickly. He slapped my ass and inserted three fingers. He started to give off low moans. I couldn't handle it.

The pleasure.

I screamed his name on the top of my lungs. I released quicker this time. After a few more sloppy thrusts, Eren came. He turned the shower off, picked me up bridal style, and threw me on the bed.

"Another round?" He asks.

"I...I don't think I can do it." I admit.

He grabs my hand and puts it on his dick.

"Follow my lead." He demands.

He guides my hand up and down on his large member. I got down and licked the tip. I earned a moan from Eren. I took him in my mouth. Well some of it since that shit was huge. I wrapped my hands around the area my mouth couldn't reach and started to bob my head. I felt a tug from my hair. While I was sucking Eren was moaning. I felt his creamy and sticky juices in my mouth.

"Swallow it." He orders.

I did what I was told. He pushed me on my back and started to cuddle.

"Wait till the morning."

"But we hav..."

"I'm a titian Y/N. I could just eat anyone who interrupts us"

In d morning (see what I did there)

I woke up to Eren's tongue licking my goodies.

"Ohhh."

His tongue entered me and explored. I tug on his hair and gave off more moans. His thumb started to rub my clit. Since last night still had me weak, I came quite quickly. He licked me clean.

'Levi would be proud'

"You're a good breakfast."

I blush at his statement. He cupped my cheeks and gives me a soft kiss.

"Let's skip training today."

"Eren we would get in..."

"We would get more time to fuck."

"Bu...EREN!"

(A/n: damnnnnnnnn I need to update more often. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS. I'm thinking of starting a book SOOO it's going to be ab this girl named Simone and she has ROUGH past and meets Levi. I'm trying to follow the story line of season 1 and 2 and MAYBE season 3. But then again idkkkk. I'll probably start it in the summer. Would y'all be here for it???)