Chapter 19

*Harry's POV*

I see her sitting on the bed, only clothed in her underwear. Layla hasn't noticed her yet, and I don't see how we didn't see her when we entered the room. But I don't fucking know why she's her, sitting on my bed. And where the fuck are her clothes? Layla finishes stepping out of her dress and turns around, seeing fucking Jane sitting on my bed.

"So, you're in love?"

The venomous words slip off of her tongue and into my ear. And I have no clue what to say to her. So I do the first thing that comes to my mind.

I walk to her, sitting on the bed, and I grab her by the arm and drag her towards the door. She starts to fall over her feet, almost collapsing to the ground, but I manage to pull her up.

"Harry you're hurting me", she whimpers, but I could care less right now.

I have almost reached the door, when she digs the heel of her foot into the ground, not letting me pull her anymore.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I scream, but it doesn't phase her.

"You don't love her, Harry. I know that you don't. What happened to loving me, Harry? I thought that you loved me. You told me that and now I can't even have a decent conversation with you without you swearing at me or your fucking girlfriend yelling at me!"

"I don't want to have a conversation with you, Jane! Why can't you understand that? I want you out of my life. You had your chance with me and you blew it. And I don't know why you're here or why you want to be with me again, but you really need to get away. Because I have been happy for the first time since you ruined me and I don't need you to ruin this too", I tell her, my face hot and I'm pretty sure steam is blowing from my ears. I open the door and wait for her to leave. She finally starts walking, shaking her hips as she walks out the door.

I turn around to see Layla standing there, her clothes still stripped from her body. She is so beautiful.

I walk over to her and wrap her in my arms.

"I'm sorry she ruined this", I tell her, softly caressing her hair.

"Nothing could have ruined this night. Not even Jane", she tells me. Her hands are wrapped around my waist and her head on my shoulder. I kiss her on the top of her head.

"If it makes you feel any better, I think she's intimidated by you", I tell her and she looks up and smiles at me. "I agree. You scare the shit out of me, too."

She giggles at me and I place a soft kiss on her full lips.

"Let's go to bed", she tells me, her big, green eyes staring into mine. I nod and we walk to the bedroom, our previous actions paused until another time. She crawls into my large bed, her small frame looking deliciously perfect as she moves her half naked body. I peel my eyes away before she sees me staring. She gets underneath the covers and I crawl in next to her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer. I place a small kiss under her ear and she turns her head as far as she can to look at me.

"I love you", she says and I feel relieved as those three short words escape from her mouth.

"I love you too, baby", I tell her. How lucky am I to have this beautiful girl in my arms right now? And to have her love me feels I am finally able to breath after drowning for so many years. Her touch brings a new kind of life into me and I can fully live again. She has easily found her way into my heart and soul and she won't be removed quite as easily. I hope she's here for the long run, for if she isn't, I have a load of heartbreak ahead of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Layla's POV*

I wake up to the sweet sound of Harry's snoring in my ear. His large arms are still wrapped around me. I peel his arms off of me and turn so I can look at his beautiful face. He looks so peaceful, besides the horrible noise that is coming from him at the moment. I reach over and push his curls out of his face. He is in dire need of a haircut, but I do adore the way his messy hair looks. His mouth is agape and I can see his tongue slightly move as he breathes in and out. I run my thumb over his chapped lip. I keep going over it, hoping it will somehow heal his cracked lips, but he expectantly takes it into his mouth and gives it a suck before opening his eyes and releasing my thumb. His lips grow into a smile as he leans over and places a kiss on my forehead.