Chapter 9

I am freaking out about now.  I still have no clue who pulled me in here and I’m trying so hard to get out of his hold.  Just as I am about to bite his hand, a light flicks on and the hand is removed from my mouth.  I turn around and let out a sigh of relief, though I was still kind of scared.

“Harry, what the fuck are you doing?”

“It’s nice to see you too, Layla.”

“Why am I in a closet?”

“I just wanted to see you.”

“So you followed me and my boyfriend to a nightclub so you could pull me into a closet?”

“Boyfriend?”

“Yes, Niall is now my boyfriend”, I tell him. He lowers his head and squeezes the back of his neck.

“No. No, he can’t be your boyfriend.  No this can’t happen”, he says, pacing the small closet.

“Harry.  He’s my boyfriend.  I’m sorry.  I need to get back to him. He’s waiting for me”, I tell him, attempting to leave the room. He grabs my shoulder and spins me around.

“Don’t leave Layla, please don’t leave.”

“Harry I need to go back out there.  He’s going to get worried.” He then grabs my wrists and pins them against the wall. He leans his head down to where he is breathing in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“I can’t let you go back out there”, he whispers then leans down and plants a kiss right below my ear and releasing my wrists.

“Harry stop”, I say, shoving his chest, attempting to get him away.

“Layla please don’t do this to me.  Layla I need you.  I need to…touch you.  I need to be near you”, he tells me refusing to look me in the eye.

“Harry, don’t say that”, I tell him going for the door again.  He pulls me back, immediately connecting his lips to mine, pressing me against the wall. At first, I am reluctant, but then I feel this spark ignite inside of me. Something that I don’t feel when I kiss Niall.  I feel bad, kissing him, but I can’t deny this feeling.  I start to kiss him back, allowing his tongue into my mouth.  They fight for dominance, his winning over mine.  My arms go around his neck and my fingers to his hair.  I tug slightly at it and he moans into my mouth.  His hands go down to my waist, then slowly make their way to my behind, squeezing when they get there.  I let out a return moan, this whole situation filling me with guilt, but not enough to make me stop.  His hands go down to my thighs, picking me up so my legs are around his torso.  He carries my frail body over to a shelf, where he slams me down. 

“God you’re beautiful”, he says in between kisses.  His strong hands move up to my breasts, as he gropes them.  I bring my hands down to his ass, pulling his pelvis closer to mine.  His lips move from my lips down to my jawline, then to my neck.  He nips at the skin, before starting to suck, making my hips buck.  He lets out a chuckle.

“Someone’s excited”, he says before putting his hands up my shirt. It has now been about fifteen minutes since I left Niall on the sofa. I pull back from his grasp and remove his hands from my shirt.

“I better get going”, I say, jumping off of the shelf.

“You’re going back to him?” he asks, looking like a lost child.

“I’ve got to. What did you expect me to do?”

“I don’t know.  I thought you’d be done with him!”

“I’ve just gotten started with him though.”

“You know you’ll end up right in my arms Layla Rose.”