I don't think I can handle another Stark (Peter)

Peter's POV:

What in the actual shizz?

So Mr. Stark and I were just talking at the Compound about some modifications to the suit when he got a call and he immediately swayed on his feet and only didn't fall because he hung onto me.

He had to hold me the whole way downstairs.

A girl was standing there, immensely beautiful and so obviously way out of my league. That was not what I noticed at first though. The first thing I noticed was her t shirt.

I think the best part is that I don't know if it's supposed to be serious or funny

I looked to Mr. Stark who had apparently just realised that he was still holding me and let go of me as if I was a scalding hot iron or something.

"Uh...Mr. Stark, who is she?"

Instead of Mr. Stark answering, the girl looked me up and down and said,"Shouldn't you ask me who I am, rude person?"

I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Well....y-yeah. I guess. By the way, you really need to up your insult game."

Her brown eyes twinkled at me. Why did they look so familiar?

"I generally try to find out stuff a out the person before I call them somethung they're not." She says, half proud and half bashful.

Then she looks over at Mr. Stark.
"Ummm, are you in shock?"

He shook his head rapidly.

My confusion was mounting by the minute. But my Spidey Senses weren't tingling so I didn't think she was dangerous. Still, I kept a finger on my web shooters...behind my back.

"Wait a minute, uh really, who are you and how did you send him into shock?"

It was the man in shock who answered this time.

"First off, Underoos-" I hate that nickname. "I'm not in shock. Quit being annoying. Also this...specimen of a teenager is-" He gave a gulp the size of his old ego "-my daughter."

Oh so that's why her eyes seemed familiar.

I felt the numb feeling of astonishment pass through me.

"Well, okay...But how is this the first time I've seen her? I've know you for a while now. And she doesn't look like Ms. Potts."

His daughter smirked.

"Well, naive, aren't you? I'm not Ms. Potts's daughter. Also he didn't know I existed."

And that explains why he was in shock.

I gave a reply which did my IQ of 170 full justice.

"Uh, er....um okay."

Both th Starks rolled their eyes.