Separation (Tom)

You huffed as you downed another beer in the pub you've started going to ever since Tom left for L.A. for the Avengers stuff.

Thank God he'd be here in London soon but that too was only for some time before he left for Korea.

If only college wasn't on a break for Easter. You would never admit it to yourself but you liked college. And  it also took your mind off Tom. In L.A. Without you. Where many beautiful girls are. Specifically his 'great mate' Zendaya.

'I'm being paranoid' you think as you pay the tab and walk out, thinking of going home when the rain starts. Bloody brilliant.

You weren't at all jealous of Tom and Z's friendship, you knew Tom would never betray you but with a million articles about them EVERY GODDAMN DAY, it was perfectly normal to be a little.....apprehensive.

You didn't want to be a secret anymore. Tom only kept your relationship hidden because he didn't want you to be exposed to that kinda publicity but frankly, you'd much prefer being in Tom's arms in front of paparazzi than alone.

You stared up at the sky, feeling pleased that now everyone was going to have to be as irritated as you.

"Serves them right." You mutter as you whistle to catch a cab.

After many many failed attempts, you finally slide in a taxi and tell the driver the address.

"Honey, I'm hoooome.." You sing out as you enter the apartment you shared with Tom, feeling worse than ever and more than a little light headed. Maybe that's why you sing.

You headed up to your room and crashed on the bed, as the effects of liquor finaly overtake your senses.

Tom's POV:

I hate jet lag. Flying 10 and a half hours non stop isn't easy business, lemme tell you that.

But I couldn't stay without Mum's food any longer.

Also I missed my girlfriend. A lot.

I hoped she was studying, she is so awfully interested in her course.

Whenever I have to leave home for work, I wish I could take her along with me or have her come whenever she's on vacation but I knew that that would only destroy any semblance she has of a private life.

I wince as I walk out of the airport, get ambushed by dozens of people, remembered that I was Spider-Man, stood up straighter and let the fans take selfies and all.

(Y/N) follows plenty of my fan pages, if she's on her phone, she'll know that I'm here.

So much for the surprise, then.

I decided to go home to our apartment, it was close to my parents' and I'd wash up and go over there.

"Honey, I'm hoooome." I sing out as I entered my flat but no answer.

Maybe she's out?

I stack my luggage near the sofa and go to our room.

There lay, mouth open and snoring a little, on her back, my beautiful (Y/N).

I kneeled on the floor, pressed her lips shut and kissed her.

She tastes like beer.

"Tom? Tom, you're here!" MY appearance wakes her up but I was annoyed.

"You passed out cuz you were drunk! It's 4 in the afternoon!" I say crossly.

She slured a little during her next words."I only drank a little. And I was tired. And only because I was missing you." She pulled me up and started unbuttoningmy shirt.

Being the gentleman that I am, I stopped her.
"You're drunk, love." I say gently and she rolled her eyes.

"So? I know I want to make you see how much I love you and I'm not drunk enough for you to feel guilty."

I thought.  "Okay."

She attacked me with her lips.

Yes, we certainly had missed each other a lot.

Sorry that it's so short, no excuse!