Super Family (Peter)

Ok, sorry for *peeks at the last update date* not updating in more than 4 months (I'm bad at math, it's Oct now and I last updated in June. Am I right?). I haven't really written anything online, it's all written down on actual paper with pens and I'm going off topic. Just sorry. Also it's one in the morning here in India as I write this and I'll probably upload it as soon as I get Wi-Fi by later today.
In this, you can either pretend nothing like Infinity War happens and Cap and Tony make up (have make up sex, more like) or that IW has happened but no one good died and no one talks about it. NO ONE DIED OR WILL DIE. Because I'm not having Shmaptain Shmerica go to the end of his line. Deal? Deal.
Read on. (Also I've never had sex. Clearly. I'm kind of worried about it, when {if} it happens. How can guys find the opening? I barely can. And how do their dicks get in? I can't even make myself put my finger inside. )
.
.
.
Clearly, I should not be writing at one a.m. and telling you poor kids about my non existent sex and otherwise bedroom life. So again, read on. Also pretend they're in college.

"No, Pe- oohhhh." Your eyes shot open as the most welcome and desirous sensation rolled through you.

"Plea- ughhh." His request broke in the middle as your fingers raked themselves through every inch of his body they could reach.

"Oh my- Peter, Peter, PETER-" you arched your back "-faster, faster, yes, faster, faster, yes, unnhhh, fuck yes!"

After Peter rolled onto his back to catch his breath (and let you do the same), you sighed deeply and said, "Did you really think asking me to meet your extended family of super, tin, assassin, green, godly, magical and uh, robotic soldiers with your tongue, finger and then that inside me was a wise decision?"

"If I asked you before, I'd be thrown out, powers or no powers. If I'd asked after, I'd probably broken up with because ...." he paused and bit his lip. He looks so unbelievably good, even all dishelleved and sticky and messy. Yum. "Ok, so I didn't think that part through.  It was in the heat of the moment."