O2: Numb

August

As I Luv This Shit continued to climb the charts, the fame and income continued to increase. To celebrate all the nominations for stuff like Best New Artist and all that other good shit, me and my crew hit the club.

We had just made our way into King of Diamonds. Half naked females were everywhea you looked; at the bar, on the dance floor, on the pole… shit was heaven.

Niggas had money flyin' everywhea, hell I even saw a few niggas pickin' up money dat the strippers didn't get and throwin' it at the next one!

The music was ear drum burstin' loud, and the bass throbbed. Lights pulsed and colored lights swung around lightin' up the mass of bodies in flashes. This was my scene;  hundreds, or even more, people that you didn't know, all just chillin' and havin' a good time. The raves, clubs, and even house parties, when black people act right, are always da place ta be.

I looked into the crowd, scannin' the people and automatically knowin' what they were thinkin' and the type of person they were. One look and all their

secrets where exposed, just by their appearance and how they carried themselves. Nothin' they could tell me would surprise me. Nothin'.

"Yo b, you good?" Sneak asked me.

"Yeah man, I'm good. I'm chillin'."

"You need to stop 'chillin' and pick you up one of these fine ass jawns." he said as he had his arm wrapped around a pretty decent lookin' female.

"Nah man, I ain't tryna take none of dese broads home." I shook my head as I scrunched my nose up.

I wasn't tryna say that they dirty or nothin', I just wasn't feelin' sleepin' with just any random ass girl tonight. It get borin' after a while. Sometimes I wanna know what it feel like to just go home to ya one girl, y'know? Not saying I'm lookin' fa love, but it wouldn't be bad wakin' up to that one loyal person everyday.

He gave me a sarcastic shocked expression, "Since when did da Yungin' turn down pussy?"

I laughed loudly at his dumb ass, "Come on man, I juh get tired of fuckin' wit' different bitches every night, ya heard me?"

"Nah mane, can't say I do." he laughed, "I enjoy the unlimited supply of ass."

"Ight man," I chuckled, "when they burn yo ass you gon be wishin' you listened to Yung Aug about only fuckin' wit' one girl."

"Aw so dis about bein' tied down, huh?" he asked as he motioned fa the girl to go do ha own thing.

"It is somethin' dat been in the back of my mind fa a lil bit." I shrugged.

"I ain't gon tell you to just ignore it, cuz if dats how you feelin' you won't be able to, but you young Aug. Yeen gotta be too quick ta fall in love." he paused and rubbed his chin fa a second, "I can undastand why you feelin' like dat b. Yo career finally in motion, you doin' betta in life, and you feel like the best thing ta top it off would be a good ass female. I feel dat Yung, but yeen gotta rush it. Have fun nigga! You ain't gon know who dat girl is if you'on get outchea and holla at a few of em!"

I chuckled, "Ight, I feel dat man, I see whea you comin' from."

"When ain't you feelin' what I got ta say? I'll neva steer ya wrong blood!" he dapped me up, "Now get ya singin', Drake ass out ya emotions and turn da fuck up!"

"Ight man." I laughed as I got up and took my ass over to the bar. I ordered me enough shots fa the whole damn VIP. I'm gon do exactly what Sneak said; holla at a few females, but turn da fuck up in da process.

I smoked a couple'a blunts and threw back a few mo' rounds to get rid of dat empty feelin'. I ain't wanna feel dat gay ass shit. A nigga finally at da top; fuck would I wanna feel anywhea below dat fa? I'm tryna get faded. Buzzed. I just wanted to be Numb.