O6: No Love/You Deserve

August

{4 weeks later}

"You still talkin' to M cousin?" Jay asked as he quickly glanced at me then put his attention back on the game of 2K he and Nino had going.

I looked up from my phone. I was actually texting her right at that moment about getting together. "Yeah, why?" I asked.

"No reason... I'm just surprised you ain't ducked her ass yet." he said with a shrug.

"Duck her fa' what? She a good girl." I eyed him.

"Man, how she a good girl if she be in the strip club lettin' every nigga in the Nola see what she got??" E said, jumping into the conversation.

"Stop with that judgmental bullshit. If I remember correctly, one of yo baby mamas was a stripper, and the only reason why she ain't strippin' no mo' is because them child support checks you givin' her ass." I snapped. I ain't appreciate how he was dissin' Ry. Just because she a stripper don't mean she foul.

"Nigga, is you really standin' up for a dirty ass stripper?? She a thot man, why you on her so damn hard!?" he fumed.

"And how da fuck would you know this, E?" I asked as I rested my elbows on my knees. He didn't say nothing, he just shook his head. "Exactly. Mind yours nigga."

"You know what August? I thought you of all niggas would've been smarter than this." he shook his head, chuckling.

"What the fuck you bitchin' about now??" I exclaimed as I threw my hands up.

"I bet she told yo dumb ass she was a virgin, huh? She lost that card a loooong time ago, to more niggas than one. You thought you was her first, huh Aug?" he laughed. I stood up but Nino quickly pulled me back down.

"Chill Aug, E just bein' E." he shook his head then went into the kitchen.

"Yeah man, I'm just fuckin' witchu." he smirked. I clenched my jaw as my fist balled up, but Jay broke my thoughts on how bad I wanted to beat E ass.

"We just lookin' out for you man, we ain't mean no harm… well I didn't." he shook his head at E, "You remember last time you got real deep with that girl, right? She ended up gettin' knocked up by one of yo 'closest'  niggas." he said.

I tried my best to block that shit from my memory, and I was actually successful until now. That girl meant everything to me. Yeah, I was young, but I thought if I had feelings that strong then age didn't matter. Her name was Sherelle and she was 3 years older than me; I was 17, she was 20.

I was falling hard and fast for that girl, and couldn't nobody tell me nothin' about her. People was telling me that I didn't need to fuck with her ass because she was older, and cheating, but I ain't listen.

After I got that call from my manager telling me he wanted to work with me, I went to tell her the news. When I got to her crib she said she had something to tell me, and the news was that she was pregnant.

I was happy as hell. Yeah I was young, but I was with the girl I truly loved, plus my career was finally finna take off, so I thought everything was perfect.

Before I could tell her the news, she confessed that the baby wasn't mine, which I'm lucky for because if I would've told her, I would probably be raising a kid that ain't mines to this day.

She told me the baby was a nigga named Rell's, who was one of my closest niggas at the time. I was mad as fuck, but instead of fucking shit up like I should've  done, I just said fuck it and left the Nola.