Chapter five

- Melissa P.O.V-

It been almost a week since creeper talk to me, or texted me in this case. I feel like my life is finally going back to normal.

Next week Jesus is coming back from his family problem and once I see him, I'll say sorry on what happen on our movie date, he will forgive me and maybe even give us another chance. I am so happy now. And its Friday, so no school for the next two days. Yay! This whole week went fast when I had no distraction from anyone. I already have 4 teacher loving me and I have all A still in my classes, life is great.

"Why are you so happy today Mel, it kinda freaking me out." Lilly interrupted my thought.

It was already lunch time and we found our lunch spot for the rest of the year, we pick to sit under this huge tree that like in the middle of the school and it give us an opportunity to see everything around us. The drama, the fights, everything.

"Yeah Lilly, I'm just so happy that creeper guy have finally left me alone and my life is normal again" I smile and laid on my back in the grass.

"When have your life been normal?" Caleb threw a French fry at my face and I got up and sent a angry glare at him.

"Whatever Caleb, my life will go back to where it was. There Mr. Bossy pants." I threw the French fry back at him but he catch it with his mouth.

"Cool"
"Awesome"
"Wow!"
"Wtf"
"Gross" I smile at them all entertain by that little show and just laugh with them.

After lunch, I went to the last classes I ha left for the day, which the teachers love me so I just heard music and did homework in those classes. After the bell ring to dismiss school, I hang around the group a little longer until their busses came and I went into the car. I look at my phone and saw a message. I froze. Is he texting me again? Oh no. I open the text and see it was only my father. I sigh in relief and open the message.

----- Mel,I will be working late tonight. I left 40 dollars on the counter for you to order take out and eat. Sorry Mel. Love you.

It normal for him to do this, I don't mind. He does have to work for a two people house. He tries his best. I drove home while listening into Katy perry 'Birthday' on my phone. She is one of my favorite singer.

I heard you're feeling nothing's going right

Why don't you let me stop by?

The clock is ticking, running out of time

So we should party all night

So cover your eyes,

I have a surprise

I hope you got a healthy appetite

If you wanna dance,

If you want it all

You know that I'm the girl that you should call

Boy, when you're with me

I'll give you a taste

Make it like your birthday everyday

I know you like it sweet

So you can have your cake

Give you something good to celebrate

So make a wish

I'll make it like your birthday everyday

I'll be your gift

Give you something good to celebrate

Pop your confetti