Chapter six

-Melissa P.O.V-

"And can you tell me what happen Mel?" The police officer ask me, making sure to get to statement for the report.

My father caught my stalker and me in my room and he freak out and bang the guy on the head with his suitcase. Creeper knock out fast and fell to the floor. Then my dad called the police and here we are.

"I woke up to a shocking feeling in me and I spotted the guy next to me. He..... uummmmmm...... told me to be quiet and not to scream or he'll kill me." I had to tell a lie. If he didn't threaten me, it wouldn't be much of a break in. And also if I tell the truth to my dad or the police officer, then he'll find out about Creeper guy stalking me and make me move somewhere else. So I had to lie.

"And?" he ask for me to continue.

"He wrap his arm around me and was about to take me out of my room and out the window. He wanted to kidnap me." I fake some tears out to make the officer believe me.

"Thanks Melissa, we will lock him up for his crime and you'll never have to see him again" the police officer smile and turn toward his car. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look up to my dad.

"You ok Mel?" he ask me with concern in his eyes.

"Yes dad" I nod my head and smile a little.

"Melissa! Please baby! Don't do this to me!" I turn around and see creeper guy being pull into the police car.

"What is that guy deal?" my dad said with disgust.

I shrug my shoulder saying I don't know and look back at creeper. He was crying and had pain on his eyes.

"Please Babe! Tell them you know me! I can't live without you! Melissa! Please tell them!" He cried out while the police officer push him in.

I shook my head in disappointment. What is wrong with this guy?

Creeper got out of the officer grip and ran toward me. I was in complete shock, I couldn't move. He stop in front of me and kiss me on the lips. I couldn't back away because that same feeling that I woke up to came back. He pull back from the kiss and tear came down his eyes.

"Seth" he whisper.

"What?" I ask confuse.

"My name is Seth " he smile. Then he was pull back by two police officers and into the car.

"Have a great night " The officer that ask me question said before he got into the driver seat and drove off with Seth in the back.

"Let go back in the house Mel" My dad grab my shoulder and pull me into the house.

I can't believe how my Friday went, first I had a pretty awesome party, then creeper,Seth , coming into my room out of nowhere and now the police was at my house. When my life was about to get better, it timber down again.

Once I got in the house, I walk up stairs to my room, laid down on my bed and look outside my window. My room was in a second storage floor, how did Seth jump that high to get to my window? And why am I still saying his name, he his a creeper and will always be. I just hope he stay lock up. Forever.

-------- 1 year later-----------

"I can't believe it Mel! We are sophomore!" Miley shake my shoulder while I was getting out of my car. It was the first day of school and everyone is happy to come back except the freshman who is barley starting their high school years. I was like that last year.

"Sssssstttttttoooooopppppp ssssshhhhhhaaaaakkkkkiiiiinnnnggggg mmmmeeeee" she was shaking me so much, my word came out weird.

"Yeah Miley, we still need Mel brain in one piece" Jesus chuckles and pull me back.