Chapter twelve

Shout out to @Vafan1 for being the first one to vote!! Thanks a lot for reading!! Now back to the story

- Seth P.O.V- ( Aka. Creeper)

I been running for days now, and my wolf is getting so tired. After I escape from the Myriad pack jail a month ago, I tired to find Melissa and apologize to her for the mix up but she was gone. Her house was clean out from top to bottom and her scent was gone. I went crazy and crash the whole house. I can't believe she gone! My mate! My love! Gone!

This is all your fault! You let her go! my wolf scream at me

I know it my fault, she was scared out of her mind, seeing a random and strange guy appearing at her house. The only place now is to go back to my brother pack, and back to my useless life. I bet my brother going to make me marry steffany and raise a family with her. Grrrr!! I hate my life now!

I finally took a rest under a tree and laid down on my belly. I felt tiredness take over my body and then, sleepiness took in.

------------------------

"Could that be really him?"

"Don't know, his wolf is the same color but I can't tell."

"Let just wake him up to see if it Seth."

I heard whisper and talking around me and I knew someone was there.

I open my eyes to see three guys in front of me. I know one of them, he one of the twin idiot from the pack, Caden. But I don't know the other two.

"It that you Seth?" Caden ask.

'Sup man' I mind link him but he keep looking at me.

"Is it?" he ask again.

'Yes idiot!" I scream out and stand up.

"Woh there, if your name is not Seth, then fine." he put his arm up.

I can't believe it, I can't mind link him. But why?

Ohhhhhh..... I remember now. I remove the pack link when I went after Melissa.

I nudge my head behind a tree and I think Caden understand what I wanted.

"Sure, change but once you get out, we will take you to our Alpha you rogue" Caden warn me but I roll my eyes. This idiot.

I ran behind a tree and look inside the tree hole and spotted some clothes we hide when we change out in the woods.

I shifted back to human form and put in the short that was in the tree. I walk out and all three men gasp at the sight of me.

"Seth? That really you?" Caden ask.

"No duh idiot. I tried to tell you but I cut the pack link when I...... left" I wanted to say when I went with Melissa but they don't know I found my mate, and had her.

"Well, come back Seth. Your brother and girlfriend miss you" the other guy told me. He had black hair and was a little shorter than me.

"Why should I ? Just let me die out here, alone" I look down and felt emptiness in me. Without Melissa, I have no point in life.

"Come on Seth. Your talking nonsense. Let take you back home" the short guy came closer to me.

"No!" I scream at them.

"Seth, please let us help you." Caden step closer but that just made me madder. I don't need help, I need Melissa.

"Leave me alone!" I scream again

Caden, short guy and the other guy all huddle up, thinking up a plan.

"Seth, please don't be mad at us for this." Caden step out the circle and toward me.