Chapter nineteen

I felt bad my updates are a little late so as a apologize, here an extra update. Hope you like it.

//////////////////////////////////

-Melissa P.O.V-

"So, how was your date?" Gloria ask me while munching on her sandwich. It was Monday afternoon and Gloria have been begging for the detail on Friday movie date with Seth. Yes, she knows it was Seth and not her brother.

"It was ok. He took me out, talk a little and nothing else" I look down and played with my fries.

"Come on, that couldn't have been all you guy did" she push my arm.

"Well yeah, he not really one of those people I wanted to talk to. Your brother had to bail on me"

"Well, we had family trouble" Gloria said while taking another bite.

"I know. But it wasn't a totally disaster" I actually had fun with Seth, we watch Lets be Cops and walk and talk to my house. I don't really see how he could have been the creeper that stalk me about a year. He look so harmless and kinda cute.

"Hello, earth to Gwen. Are you there?" Gloria waves her hand in front of my face.

"Oops, sorry. Doze off" I shook my head and look down to my fries.

"I could tell. You were smiling creepy and strange. Who were you thinking about?" I look to her and she had a creepy smile.

"No one" I look away before she could tell I was lying.

"No, you were thinking about someone"

Before I could answer, I felt a huge slap going across my face and burning red cheeks.

"Fuck! What the heck!!" I fell backward and landed on my back.

"What the hell Steffany!?" Gloria yelled out and kneel next to me.

"That what a slut gets when she tries to steal another girl man!" Steffany yelled at me while I tried to get balance.

"What the freak are you talking about?" I said while getting up.

"I know about your little date with my fiancé yesterday and the bonding you had. Stay away from him Gwen or else"

Fiancé? What? Wait!

She threaten me? Did this bitch actually threaten me?

"Umm... You don't tell me what to do and second, it was just a outing. Nothing happen between us" I tell her in a 'Duh' voice.

"Whatever slut. You better stay away and keep your legs close. No guy wants... That" she point at me at 'that'.

"That's it!" I had enough of this bitch attitude toward me.

I ran toward her in seconds and tackle her down to the floor. I punch her face many times until she roll us over and she was punching me.

"Steffany! Stop it!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Hit that bitch!"

I heard people around us, cheering on the fight.

"Take that!" Steffany keep punching and I couldn't stop her. Some how, she was too strong for me.

"Steffany! Stop!" I heard a familiar voice.

Finally someone took her off of me and pick me off the floor.

"Are you ok?" I look back and saw Jose was holding me.

"Yeah" I nods my head and tried to stand up.

"Come on, I'll take you to the nurse office. You look too damage" Jose pick me up and carry me bridal style.

"I feel dizzy" my head felt like it was spinning and my vision started to get blurry.

"Your bleeding too much. Just relax and we'll get you help"

That all I heard before I close my eye and I pass out.

Hope you like this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Whatever