Charge Up!

(No, this isn't about superheros apparently :'D I honestly wished it was, but I would probably write it like Boku no Hero Academia. I want to avoid that, so take this story about the gang going to the military! Again! But except they will fight some people, but they will also fight some crazy monsters! Evil ones, not the kind of monsters from Undertale, they're nicer.)

(ALSO! DISCLAIMER! THIS IS A SECOND BOOK OF ONE OF MY BOOKS CALLED "Switched! |Eddsworld Fanfiction|" PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS!)

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

The last time I said it was peaceful and quiet was when we finally got back into our bodies. But then, Matt had gave up on that peace and opened the chest again. That chest that switched our bodies. It wasn't fun, the fact that I was stuck with Matt's uncomfortable chin, went through a death by oxygen once more, had a tragic space accident and received Cancer.

I also experienced a zombie apocalypse. All of these events happened with me, Tom, Matt and Tord. Along with those annoying versions of ourselves....

And now... We are back at home, on another typical day--

"DO YOU SMELL IT?" Tord immediately says close to my ear. I jump and start inhaling heavily.

"That smell... A kind of smelly smell.. The smelly smell that smells....... Smelly.."

".... Excuse me--"

"Where's Matt."

"OH SH**." I finally remembered. Matt went out to the post box. I wonder if he decided not to be a dumbass and avoided the dangerous people there.

"You set him off to the post box? How smart of you." Tord crossed his arms.

"Both you and Tom refused to go! He was the only option!" I allege.

"And what about you? Why didn't you go?" He responds back.

"I was busy!"

"What business did you have to take care of then?"

"Something way more productive than your business!"

"I'll have you know that I was the only person in this household who had a job! And that was leading an army!"

"And you quit."

"For you guys!"

"And you kept that job a secret from us!"

"For your sake!"

"Our sake's are completely unimportant!"

"At least I was kind!"

"And Paul and Patryk said it was okay for you to quit. If only you realized you've done enough for them and not destroy our town with your evil Giant Robot, you dumbass!"

"MY GIANT ROBOT WAS THE BEST--"

"SHUT UP ALREADY." Tom yelled from his room.

We decided to shut up and text Matt. He didn't answer. It gave us so many red flags that something definitely happened to him. We even gave little calls and he never picked up.

That's it. I'm going to track him.

I turned on the "remotely locate this device" option and the GPS started running. But it showed that his phone was upstairs..?? He was here the whole time?

Both of us traipsed to the room his phone was located in. He's possibly there. But he wasn't. HE WAS JUST DUMB ENOUGH TO LEAVE HIS PHONE BEHIND.

"Well.. What now?" Tord looks at me.