The Red Army's Main Crew

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

We all sit down and discuss. It's been a while since we've discussed so argumentatively. Well, mostly Tord. I didn't really talk at all.

"Like I said, no one in the town would go as crazy to the point where they could murder someone publicly and no one would give a damn because England is lawless. The Prime Minister should be back soon." Tord sighed.

"Uh, actually, Paul informed me that the Prime Minister won't come back in s few months. They're traveling around the world to talk to presidents, ministers and emperors." Matt notifies.

"Why would the minister do something so stupid though?" Tord inquired.

"When people get too ahead of themselves, they end up doing something stupid." Edd advises.

"AHEM, says you-- AHEM."

"HEY--"

"GUYS, are we actually going to join this? It says on the letter that we'll literally going to join the army again AND FIGHT other armies! The Prime Minister got into so many fights that the armies are heading for US now!" Tord held up the letter.

We all looked at him with surprise. Edd started scanning the letter and even gasped. I felt like gagging.

"There's no way in hell am I gonna fight other armies. Besides, we screwed up our last mission when we joined the army back then." I say.

"Why do we keep changing our answers? I'd rather go to the army and blow up some people instead of staying here with all these people horrifically murdering me in my sleep. We can get better security system there than here." Matt explains. Surprisingly.

"Alright, alright, fine. But how will we get there? It's obviously dangerous out there if we go to a public bus or train or even when we use my car! Wait-- How did you get to the post box safely?" Tord asks Matt.

"My eagles!" Matt replies. My eyes widen a lot.

"Wait-- The eagle that keeps stealing my Funky Flakes?! WAIT-- There are more of him?!" Edd shrieks.

"Yep! My eagles are the best way to get around!" Matt exclaims as a bunch of eagles huddle around his hair and shoulders.

"So.... Those things take you around? How?" Tord questions with a stupid look on his face.

"They just let me fly!"

"Okay, but how?"

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They all scream.

The eagles I had were carrying me, from my back, to my arms and my lower body. They we're helping me to fly! I told them that, but they just keep screaming for some reason. They're holding on, right?

"MATT! THIS IS CRAZY, WE'RE WAY TOO UP HIGH!" Edd screams.

"MATT, MY ARMS HURT. I'M GONNA LET GO!" Tord shrieks.

"I HATE YOU." Tom screeches. My hopes were suddenly let down.

"MATT, WHEN WILL WE LAND???? DO THESE EAGLES EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY'RE GOING?!" Edd starts crying.

"Uh, actually, we're almost there!" I echo. "Also, just don't look down, Edd!"

"Yeah, you've flown around before, right?"

"THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I KNEW I WOULDN'T FALL! I WAS JUST A SUPERHERO."

"And an Angel. You've flown around while being an Angel."