Hello |Awkward Sudden Return & Announcement|

Hello

It's been a very long while..

It's awkward typing like this. It's been very long and I don't recall writing a lot of these books but god DANG it's been a year. I don't know how to write this..

So I hate to say this, but I've lost all interest in writing. I don't even know how to write properly anymore!

I've gotten more into drawing and I've been improving somehow. I re-read my Eddsworld fanfics and GOD DANG IT'S CRINGEY KILL ME NOW.

I don't seem like I want to drop this book though. I want to continue it with all my heart but.. I can't seem to write.

I lost the script for this book, Powered! and now I don't know how to start this off.

It's probably best for my viewers to think of Switched! as just one book than two.

Timmy is still a good character whom I wanted more development along with Maybell. (idk is that how you spell it??)

ASAHAKSJFLAJFHIUHAS I PUT DETROIT:BECOME HUMAN HERE AUHGHGPSKJBKF

Not only that, but I'm not even in the Eddsworld fandom anymore. Oof.

I'm not active in WattPad anymore and I was surprised with the changes it made. It's been so long. I'm sorry if I upset anyone with my lost of interest in writing.

With all honesty, I still love Eddsworld. So much. I miss Edd and his friends and I'm grateful for Matt for staying. Edd is the reason why Cola is my favorite soda.

If you want to talk with me, then sure do it in the comments or inbox.

I HAVE INSTAGRAM THO

My user is aleezah_yakkun if you wanna follow! I'm more active on there and post drawings there.

Powered! is a second series for Switched! and I want Switched! to remain it's EXTREMELY AWFUL CONCLUSION AND STORY.

I don't want someone to continue Powered! for me. Maybe when I come back to like writing again, I will continue. I really don't want to be those kind of authors who leave people hanging and waiting. It's what I didn't want to be from the start. But I am-- KJAJBSADBH I understand how they feel now.

I started watching new anime, for example, Hunter x Hunter, Kaguya Wants To Be Confessed To, Mob Psycho 2, etc.

I miss my WattPad friends that I made here. I hope soon that I can talk to you guys again.

Goodbye for now💜💜💜💜💜