Peppermint Day

Please don't mind the picture. I just thought it was too funny.

Maybell's P.O.V (point of view)

The food people are suddenly gone. Still screaming, but gone. The Angel seemed to be sighing quite a lot. I have a feeling he probably went through a lot. It's no joke that he doesn't want to do anything with big monsters in this place.

"Um, we should get out of here! Now!" I shout. Timmy grabs my hand and everyone rushes in towards the boundary.

But someone from the outside closes it.

OUTSIDE, 1 MINUTE EARLIER:

"So. You're here from that fridge and you want to use a mirror?" Paul taps his cigarette.

"Yeah, basically." Ww! Edd states. "Do you have a mirror around here? We need to get to Opposite Day World. It's complicated and don't even ask, but they have the mirror to get us home."

"Opposite Day-- What?" Paul mumbles. Patryk comes in the room and freezes.

".... Tord, did you, by any chance, use the Time Machine?" Patryk calls.

"Once. Why?" Tord stops and looks at the Wrongsworld guys. "... Ah."

Paul goes to the fridge and reaches for a beer. Patryk, in the meantime, leads the Wrongsworld guys to the bathroom mirror. Paul grabs the beer and closes the fridge.

END OF THE FLASHHHHHHHHHHBACKKKKKKKKKK KINDAAAAAAAA:

"OH GREAT." Black Eyed Man angrily stomps.

Timmy looks back at the spider. It seemed like it was getting closer, so we scattered away, sliding and slipping through the snow.

"Angel, can you defeat it again?" I ask. He looked at me, weirdly. And then, a sudden remembrance look.

"That's right! I'll be right back!" He exclaims. I smile and watch him go on top of the roof of a house.

"..? What do you mean be Angel?" Timmy questions. I eye him.

Smirking, I said, "He saved this place, once! I saw the whole thing." And put my hands on my hips.

"Huh."

"Don't believe me? Look!"

I point at the Angel, trying to power and hit the satellite. But it completely harms him instead. I shriek in terror, the fact that the Angel had hit to the ground.

"Shi*, Edd!"

Black Eyed Man ran up to him, but failed because of the spider, who came close. Timmy lifts up his rifle he had and shot the spider's leg. As impressed as I was, I clapped. He immediately yelled,

"This should buy us some time. We need Edd to get himself to become... An Angel, I guess."

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG"

"Ah... Well, we might as well let it chase us around until Edd gets it."

Black Eyed Man headed for the hill. So did the Overalls Guy. The hill had a burrito roll on top, which would be the perfect place to hide. I just hope Angel is okay..

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

"Where are they? It's been days.. Why should I be the only one training?" I whine.

Yuu looked down at me with an expression of worry. "We still couldn't find them. We're sorry."

"Well, can I get some water now?" My voice said, raspy.