No Words Left

Timmy's P.O.V (point of view)

Power Edd is the superhero who defeated a villain named 'Numero Uno'. I've heard about him all around the country. The United Kingdom thought it would be appropriate to spread his name.

Now, I'm seeing Power Edd in action. Right now, he's causing a lot of damage on that monster. But the spider just won't let go of us. And now I'm getting extremely dizzy.

But how did I not know Edd was Power Edd? It was so obvious, yet I turned a blind eye to him.

Edd uses his strength and pulls his hands upwards, then zaps the spider with a green laser, straight out of his fingers. That caused the spider to drop the roll. We landed on the ground safely, but I felt like throwing up.

"HOLY CRAP!" Tom screams. Maybell and I stared at him, waiting.

Tom notices and yells, "I mean-- HOLY PEANUTS in a.. POPCORN FACTORY.." We both still wait.

".... I'll just.. Go over here."

Next, Edd catches his breath. He breathes out a cold, ice breath. It freezes the whole spider. And it was frozen. Easy as that.

"..... Did I do it?" Edd yells from afar.

*CRASH* Nope! The spider broke free.

The spider screeched, it's teeth were showing. Along with its gross saliva, dripping out of its mouth.

"... Right." Edd muttered and flies close to it.

The spider took a turn and tried to basically stab Edd, but that never happened. Edd grabbed the spider's claw and tried to almost snap it off. Edd lost grip and quickly flew fast to the spider's eye. As brutally as possible, he punched the spider's eye and ripped it off.

Brutal.

"AHGHGHHHHHH" The spider cries. Actually, it really is crying!

The spider had tears flowing down its face. Knowing Edd, he wouldn't take his time to feel remorse for this monster. Edd closes up on him, probably ready to give a kick.

I stand corrected.

"EDD! STOP CRYING OVER THIS MONSTER! HE TRIED TO KILL US!" I yell at Edd from afar.

Edd looked back at me, wiping his tears. "He regretted it! He's a nice monster!"

"NO HE ISN'T."

"JUST KIDDING! RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The spider roared with a deep, monstrous voice. He stabbed Edd's cape to grab him and took him above his mouth. As shocked Edd was, he kept trying to scurry away. He even tried to fly as fast as he could, but the spider still had him in a pickle.

Edd then tried something new. He pointed at the spider with his index finger and stared deeply into its eyes. The monster-- That beast was being completely heated up. The spider yelled in pain, but it wasn't like we felt any guilt.

But then we did. The food people came up to us, screaming for help. They were being rotten and burnt to death. Edd hesitated for a bit.

The whole fridge was getting hot. It was going to explode anytime soon. Edd glanced slightly at the food, begging for no more. It gave him shudders. It gave me shudders.

Tom looked at Edd. The wind kicking in was a great timing. Tom gave Edd some signs on what is right and what is not. Edd nodded slightly at his signs. He no longer felt hesitation or guilt. He felt animosity.

As expected, Tom grabbed me and the other Tord grabbed Maybell. They were both heading towards the boundary. Edd obviously tried to head back too, but the spider still wouldn't let him go. It was like he was a baby duck following his mother. But instead, it was a spider following its prey.