War

Patryk's P.O.V (point of view)

"You've been in that fridge for days." I mention to the four. "In fact, your friend here was training half to death."

"Yeah! I was the only one dying!" Matt complained. Tom smirked.

"Oh yeah, and today's the 7th day." Paul apprises. "And it's kind of your fault that you disappeared suddenly, so no excuses. We've got a war to fight."

All of a sudden, everyone looks so shocked. Immediately, the room is full of voices. And yelling. The yelling is coming from Edd.

"WHY NOW? CAN WE TAKE A BREAK?" Edd wails.

Tord stares at Edd. He explains, "Because we're assigned to meet them at the Untitled Field. We have to go. Or they'll bomb our base immediately. Heck, even if we take this day off, they'll probably use Night Combat." 

".... Fighting at night isn't fair." Edd mumbles. Tord sighs.

"All of this isn't fair. Our Minister is expecting us. Norway is also fighting alongside with us. Only because I was born there. We have to fight. The problem is.... The French are incredible skilled soldiers. They fought alongside the Americans once. And our country used to be against America. I guess we have to go through this again."

Edd looked like he was about to throw a bunch of questions. Not to mention, his expression turned so gloomy.

"Why can't we make a peace treaty? Didn't we have a peace treaty?" He asks.

"Yeah. NOT ANYMORE!" Paul chuckles sarcastically. I step on his foot.

Edd starts sighing. Tom looks above at Edd, saying, "Edd. We have an advantage. You."

Edd gushes pink and says, "Thanks!" But Tom stops him and mentions that, "You're still flying. You have some juice left."

"Oh! Yeah.. I could be an advantage!" Edd smiles brightly. Tord nods and asks us to follow him. Of course, he's leading us to the podium and asks every single soldier and nurse to the front. He starts making a plan.

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

Well. That's all over. All I have to do is memorize the plan. And... Edd is the advantage I need. Takk herre... Han er perfekt for planen. Vi kan bare vinne dette.

"Tord? Hey." Edd catches my attention. "So... Uh.. What if they don't..?"

"It's alright. Even if they won't surrender, we've still got more advantages. We've also got nurses, so." I comment. Edd seems surprised.

"Who are the nurses?" He questions. I reply,

"Some people around town who volunteered to help." Edd had an awkward expression on his face.

"Oh." He blankly responds.

"And I got Kim and Katya on it." I smirk. Edd smirks back.

As we walked down the long hallway, we finally got to the room of our dorms, but we caught Maybell and Timmy talking. So as responsible we were, we hid to hear the conversation.

We weren't sure if it was arguing, but it was, for sure, pretty angsty. Maybell was probably upset that Timmy was going to war at this age. But Timmy is needed for this plan to work. He's one of our most skilled soldiers here.

"I promise I will be back. You just have to trust me." Timmy assures Maybell. "They don't know my real name. I have a fake name with me. It's on my name tag. They won't hunt for me. I'm the only one here who has a fake name because apparently they need me 'safe.'"