Docosahexaenoic

Paul's P.O.V (point of view)

Patryk assigns them rooms for themselves when they take cover, including Tord. The four settle in their rooms for a while and set down the needed things that were in their pockets. One took out a whole bass out of their pocket and carefully laid it down on the linty, feather-like carpet.

They could survive in these rooms, at least. The walls are kind of jagged, but that's okay. The bad thing is that there are windows intruders can crawl into. Nobody seems to notice it's a problem. I'll just keep quiet, though. It'll be amusing to watch all of the reactions.

*CRASH*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Ginger boy screamed.

"Haha, there it is." I snickered. Patryk nudged me as he sped up to Ginger.

The thing that smashed the window was a rock. It had a paper tied to the rock splattered with red ink. It looked like bloody murder.

"It says... 'Leave this house'" Green boy read.

"What, do we have a demon in this base?" Tord inferred.

"We have a devil here, actually." Black eyes responded. Tord looked straight at him.

"Paul, we have to get to the front controls. These people are trying to get in." Patryk informed. I nodded and followed him.

We ran through the halls and got up to the control base in the front. I prepared my bullet-proof window shields just in case if these people had guns. And god, did a lot of them did. Pat decides to warn the people by instantly popping up the amount of weapons. He pointed all of them at a person.

And that person literally flipped him off.

"Wowwwww.." Pat said through the mic. I couldn't stop snickering.

"Well, let's just steer them away. If I can't use a gun against people, then we might as well go outside and push them." I conclude. Patryk agrees.

As we head outside, the people instantly start crowding in. As I get annoyed, I harshly start pushing them. Pat does the same.

*BOOM!!*

A man from the crowd explodes. He didn't actually, it was just my son. It was just Tord, shooting another person with a laser. The rest of the crowd seem to panic and run away as fast as they can. Apparently, Tord absconded to the front controls to scare these annoying people away. I smile.

"TORD! YOU COULD'VE DONE THIS PEACEFULLY!" Patryk speaks through his mic and looks at the security camera.

"WOO!" I give a thumbs up to him at the camera. Patryk shoves me at my arm. I wonder if he has a kink for elbowing people.

As we both head back, I pat on Tord's back. He could already tell I was proud of him. But right now, I could tell something about him. I squinted and prayed it was not what I think he was about to do as if this second.

He's about to ask us questions.

"I have a question." He suddenly says.

I KNEW IT.

"If the manager is dead, why didn't you pick pocket money to give you an opportunity to live in a house?" He asks.

"Oh, we did pick pocket him. We're already living the life." Pat smiles.

"Then why didn't you guys quit your jobs here?" Tord questions again.

"Because this place is the only opportunity to give me a chance to hold several guns." I speak.